Ice Queen

What does it take to break someone? How much can one person take before they break? What must you go through before you lock up your feelings? How much pain must you endure before you become ice?

_______________________________________________________________

This is rated R for sexual themes, cursing, dominant, and possessive guys.

______________________________________________________________

I don't own the pictures, songs, lyrics, or video's that will be used in this story.

_______________________________________________________________

Essence Pov:

I stared in shock at my mate.

"What?" I asked trying to prevent my voice from cracking.

"Look, it won't work. We're not in the same click, and you're not my type. I need a strong Luna, you know like Jasmine the daughter of the Alpha of the RedMoon pack. You understand right?" I flinched.

"And your wolf? What does Dane say?" I asked him.

"Look-" I cut him off.

"Shane! What does Dane have to say about this?" I asked once more.

"I'll let him tell you."

Dane Pov: (Shane's wolf)

"Look I agree with Shane. Even if my human makes stupid mistakes, he's right about this. We need a strong wolf as our Luna. And you're just not it. The pack would never respect  you, hell they don't do that now!" I told her.

"I know that this must hurt but you need to understand that this isn't just about you-" I was cut off.

"What so I'm the enemy now? Let me remind you who rejected who!" She yelled. I flinched at the sound.

"But whatever it's clear that you both reject me and that you want someone like Jasmine as your mate. Do whatever you want. But don't come riding my ass when I start to do what I want. I'll date who I want, fuck who I want, be who I want. The way I see it, I have no mate. So what am I holding out for? I have no intention of staying virgin forever." She snarled.

"No! You will not let anyone else touch you! You will not let anyone else near you! No one else! No one else but me!"

"Huh." She scoffed. "I thought I had been rejected. So the way I see it I can do whatever the fuck I want!" She yelled at me.

I pulled her to me ready to give her a claiming mark so that no male could touch her when she shoved me away.

"Don't even." With that she walked away.

Essence Pov:

My wolf whined and snarled in my head.

How could he? She whined.

I don't know. I responded.

"PACK MEETING!" Rang through my head and I sighed. I left the school and headed towards the woods, destination, the pack house.

I entered the meeting room and sat in a chair. Alpha Black entered the now filled room and sat on the platform so everyone could see him.

"Ladies and gentlemen it has come to my attention that my son has found his mate!" everyone but me , he alpha, and Shane cheered. However I did perk up.

Maybe my speech had shocked some sense into him. I can't help but get my hopes up, even if I knew it would be in vane, it's how mates work.

"Shane would you please come up here and announce your mate." I saw Shane nod his head.