Chapter 42: love birds

Song: lust life
Singer: Lana del ray ft. The weeknd
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jade POV:

Our day was spent running around the city doing stupid things like going into random stores and trying on the most expensive cloths we find and dance around in them and take pictures until we get caught and take them off. I was still running in them heels but I finally stopped cause I couldn't feel my feet anymore. Daniel stopped and stared at me with a smirk.
"Tired already huh?" He said. I gave him a smirk and took off my heels. I was now bare foot running on the streets. We ended up buying some coffee and walking a little but then it all started with the games.
"I dare you to act drunk in front of the police man over there." He pointed at the officer standing beside the street lamp.
"What do I win?" I asked.
"You win a giant teddy bear." He said.
"Black one?" I asked.
"Sure" he laughed. I smiled.
"Challenge accepted." I laughed. He crossed his arms under his chest as he watched me with disbelief and that smirk was plastered all over his face.
I walked up to the police man purposely tripping on my own feet actin as if I was drunk. I giggled as a bonus and stood in front of him. He raised a brow.
"May I help you, miss?" He asked. I placed a finger on his chest.
"Oh you mister officer are the cutest little man I've ever seen." I say giggling.
"You're drunk." He spilled out.
"Noooo!" I scream and laugh at the same time. He was about  to approach me to help me stand but then I laughed. I stood up straight and tried to hold in a laugh.
"I'm real sorry." I say and run. The police man starts running after me and Daniel pulls my hand and we both run and laugh stupidly trying to lose the cop running after us. We found our selves in a large mall filled with people. We tried to blend in with the people until we saw the cop go away. We then started to laugh at each other.
"You're a wild woman." He said.
"And you are going to buy me that giant black teddy bear." I say back.
He wraps his arms around my waist and gently pulls me closer to him. Our faces inches apart as we stare into each others eyes we slowly connected foreheads and slowly our lips connected and I wrapped my arms arms around his neck and pulled his face closer to me. We kissed for a long time may I add. His lips connecting with mine, eyes shut, feeling the smile, tangling my fingers with his hair. We pull apart still in the same position. Eyes still locked with each other.
"Love you" he whispers. I smile.
"I still want that bear." I whisper back. He lets out a chuckle and we start to go through the mall until we finally found the teddy bear I wanted. We buy the bear and walk out of the mall as we hear the cars passing by and as we see all the city lights. How we walked down the street.
"Let's take a cab." He says.
"What about the car?" I say.
"I'll pick it up in the morning." He smiles.
We stand on the corner of the street as we waved for a yellow car with black details also known as a cab. A car finally stops and we hop in the backseat. It's started to rain and Daniel wrapped his arms around me as I looked out the window. Watching the rain pour on the backseat window. He pulls my face towards him and kisses me but not a long one though like the one at the mall.
"We had the high school love." He said.
"True love" I reply.
"I can't think  about anything better than loving you." He says. I rest my head on his shoulder and I feel his warm arms wrapping me. I felt safe and protected. We finally arrived at our appartement. We got out of the cab after paying him. My teddy bear still in my hands we run to the front doors because of the rain. I put my heels back on. We got into the elevator and well as you can imagine we kissed.... again and we kept on kissing until we got to our appartement door and even then our lips were brushing each other. We got into the appartement and we continued to kiss as Daniel kicked the door closed we continued until we reached our room I kicked off my heels as we both fell on the bed. He took off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt so his abs and tattoos were fully visible. Well kept kissing all night and well we finally fell asleep in each others arms.

•••••
Who's still in love with this book?

Love you guys so muchhhhhh!!!!

Remember to smile today ! :)