The Hot Demon Next Door (chapter 3)

by adiza06

BTW: If you didn't get the full effect on the last chapter

Chloe really, really,really wanted this date with Tony.

And that she has it been hopig for it for a long time.

___Yup that's all enjoy the chapter =-]

-------------------------------------------------

I quickly ran into my private bathroom and started getting ready. I broke out my curling iron and start putting loose tangley curls in my hair. I ruffled my hands through my hair the finshing touches. After I was finshed with my hair I started on my make-up. Slashing on some light blush, lip gloss and heavy eye liner . Now that I was finished with my upper half of my body, now for the lower half.

Now I had to attack my wardrobe. I wasn't really concerned with what I was going to wear. Tony was not the type of guy who noticed girl for being "pretty". He mostly noticed them for their smarts or for being a good athlete. And I am neither so I have no idea what brought his attenion to me.

____Twenty Minutes Later___

****************************

Maybe I was lying a bit when I said I wasn't going to stress what I was wearing on the Date with Tony because I change about seven times....

From lime green jeans to, a plaid shirt and boots , to a one shoulder top, and other things that I don't even remember...

So I decided to just settle for a simple skirt and leggings with a dark blue spagetti strap, with flats. Simple enough, right?'

I was adjusting my skirt and primping in the mirror when the door bell rang.

(DING,DONG)

I ran full speed down the long line of steps and to the front door. I opened it with the brightest smile and started speaking

"Hey Tony" I said seeing his beautiful face

"Chloe" He greeted me; giving me a side hug "Are you ready to go?"

"Uh, almost. Just let me get my purse and we can leave." He nodded and I dashed up the stairs and to my bedroom

I rushed to my bathroom and went through all of my drawers. I lifted my laundry basket and rumbled through all the dirty clothes. I thought I left my brown pocket book on the bathroom counter. Where the hell could it have gone?

Why couldn't I find my damned purse?!

"ARG!!" I groaned to myself, Tony's down stairs and I keeping him waiting! PERFECT!!

I ran to my bedroom and dived to my knees and under my bed. My hands searched lingering for my lost purse. All I found down there were dush bunnies and a dirty sock. I hopped up on my knees and looked around the room from the floor.

I finally caught sight of it sitting on my small dresser. I sprinted to the purse and place all the items I would need quickly inside of it. And I swung it around my arm.

I started walking to the door and then I thought of something. I couldn't decided if it would be nessary but, if I was thinking about it...

I hesiated on going back to my dresser but, I did.

I swiftly walked back to my dresser and opened the it. I stuck my hand inside and grabbed the condom sitting in the center of my drawer.

I didn't really know if I would needed it or if Tony was even think anything close to what I was. But I was just going with "It's better to be safe than sorry".