A Gift For Gamzee

I hesitated before holding Tavros and kissing him back. I would have never thought he would do something as rash as this in my life. He was always the quite one who did what he was told. I guess that's why I was always flushed for him...

Tavros:

I didn't know what I was doing when I leaned in and kissed Gamzee, all I knew was that I didn't want to pull back. But sadly enough, we had to pull away at one point to catch our breath.

I looked up at him to see a smile as my cheeks felt like they were burning up. I was stuck in a gaze that I just couldn't look away from.

Gamzee:

This motherfucker looked cute as hell when he blushed the brown of his that I couldn't help but smile. He looked as if he was stuck in aww as he stared up at me that I didn't know what to do except kiss him lightly in the lips. When I pulled away all he did was cover his face with his hands. I can't hold it back anymore, I was madly red for him and with out thinking, I grabbed him and layed him on the couch and kissed him again. Surprisingly, he kissed back with his arms around neck. I'm not sure if this was because of his wriggling day cake or if this was how he truly felt about me. All I knew at that moment was that I couldn't hold back the urge to love him.

Tavros:

My mind was clouded with thoughts that I couldn't make out what was really going on. One minute I was covering my face with my hands and the next, I was in top of Gamzee thrusting in and out. I tried to stop myself but it was already to late. I was breathing heavily as I layed my head down on his chest.

Gamzee:

It happened so quick. I couldn't hold back what I felt for him and undressed him as I rubbed the base of his horns. He just wouldn't stop blushing and he kept making such cute noises that I continued rubbing. At first, I was on top of him and he somehow got us to switch spots. The only thing I could really remember was him banging the fuck out of me while continuing to kiss me harshly.

All of a sudden I felt him lay down on me as we were both breathing heavily. I could feel both of our bulges wrapping around each other as he passed out on top of me. I smiled and kissed his forehead as I ran my fingers through his hair. For someone so small, he had a lot of energy.

I looked around to that my hive got even dirtier then it was in the beginning. Clothes were scattered on the floor and "certain" bodily fluids were everywhere; I couldn't believe that we did it without a pail.I heard the front door open and the lights turned on. It seemed that my little black out had passed and that the rest of our friends had arrived in a group. They each looked around to see the mess and the two of us naked on the couch. I felt his bulge wrap tighter around mine. It felt like he still had more energy to keep going.

I looked over to our friends and placed a finger to my lips as if saying "shh" and smiled. They looked away from the scene and walked back outside and waited.

"GAMZEE! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" Karkat yelled out confused and grossed out.

"CaLm DoWn BrO. We OnLy FiLlEd A mOtHeRfUcKiNg PaIl, JuSt WiThOuT tHe PaIl." I whispered and smiled at him as to not wake Tavros. His expression could not be put into words. He seemed horrified by what had just happened. I winced in slight pain as Tav's bluge wrapped itself tightly around mine. I looked at him and whispered,"CaReFuL bRo."

"Put some clothes on Gamzee! And wake him up to!" He looked away as he said that and walked outside.

I didn't want to wake him up but I had to. I shook his arm and called out his name a few times before he finally opened his eyes and yawned.

((I hope you like the story so far. I'll try to upload the next chapter as soon as possible. If you think I should add something that you'd think you be nice in the story, leave it in a comment or message me. Thanks for reading guys!