(Ghost;1) Rec Room War Zone

"Holy Hell, I'm bored,"  I sigh, sitting upside down on the couch.

"You're in a place of work, (L/n), act like it." Ghost says to me.

"No," I scoff. "Don't you tell me what to do, besides, this is the Rec Room. Don't be such a buzz kill."

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me."

"I will have you know I am no 'buzz kill'."

"Well, you sure act like one."

He stands up from the table where he plays cards with Soap, Price, and Nicolai. "You take that back."

"Never."

He glares at me, and I now stand to face him. 

"Prove it then, you wet blanket." I turn on my heel, smirking. At this point, the boys playing foosball and other various games are now all focused on us. 

"Damn it, I will!"

"Okay. Whenever you're ready then." I roll my eyes, walking back to the couch, fully expecting nothing to happen.

I stop when I hear a familiar click.

He loaded a round into position.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would."

I scan the room, looking for a weapon to defend myself with. Nothing.

"Don't bother, (Y/n). Nothing can save you now."

The shot fires. "OW!"

I pull the Nerf dart off of the back of my neck. "YOU RATBAG, GET BACK HERE!"

I grab my own Nerf gun that Soap holds out for me, and chase Simon down the hall.

"I TOLD YOU I'M NOT A WET BLANKET!"

"NO, NOW YOU'RE JUST DEAD!"

I end up chasing him down to the end of the dorms hall. "Game over, Ghost," I say, and shoot all of my rounds into his face. 

He smiles and me. "You win."

"Damn right I do." I pull each of the little suction cup darts off of his face and glasses.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" 

"Yes?"

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me into a kiss. "I win."