Quest for the Millennium Items

Hey everyone Eevee here with a new story for you all! So i'm going to try to update this at least once a month, but hopefully more. I plan on this being a 18 story fic might be a bit less might be a bit more. I planned this whole loose out line (that i should really type up) and i got to about eighteen chapters with that.So I hope you really like this! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! I simply own this fic's plot. If i did however i'd make puzzle/blind, tender, puppy, and bronzshipping cannon.

Yugi woke like he did any morning. He got dressed, ate breakfast, and went on with his daily routine. He checked the fridge. It was empty. He grabbed his wallet and went out the door to buy some groceries. While he was out he found it to be a very pleasant day. When he came back he didn't stay for very long. How could he be on such a fine day? He grabbed a book, his favorite book, and went out the door for the second time that day. He went down to the coastline, taking some time to marvel in its beauty. He had brought his chair and had set it up in the shade of palm tree. He began to read.

A few hours had passed, and Yugi had finished his book for the thousandth time. He couldn't help it. It was just one of those books you could read over and over and it was still more exciting than the last. He looked out into the horizon, and there just off in the distance, a speck of white and brown in the sea of blew, was a boat. Yugi watched, entranced, as it came closer and closer, until he could make out its details.

It was a small boat, large enough of to fit three people comfortably. All it had was a bare deck and a room where the captain would steer. Yugi suspected that the sleeping quarters were underneath, concealed from sight. The ships white sails hung lazily in the breeze. A man leaned away from the boat, his only support being the pole in which held the sails to the boat. He had a hand cupped over his eyes, shielding them from the sun. In Yugi's opinion the boat looked like that from Pirates of the Caribbean and a Lord of the Rings combined. Lord of the Rings being because of its size and Pirates of the Caribbean because it had that piratey feel to it.

The boat came to shore a few feet away from Yugi. There was a man in it dressed in the stereo typical pirate clothing. Said man, no older than a teen, called to Yugi yelling, "I have a treasure map and I need help. Are you in?"

Yugi at first was not sure if this guy was for real, but when he saw the look on the teens face he knew the he was serious. Yugi hesitated not sure he should do the teen, which Yugi had dubbed a pirate until he knew the guy's name, sat there a bit impatient.

"Well?" The pirate asked.

"Forgive me for answering a question with another question, but who are you?" was Yugi's reply.

"Yami Sennen's the name and Finding treasures my game" the pirate now named Yami said with a wink at Yugi.

This brought a blush to Yugi's face, why he did not know.

"And do you even know where said map is leading you? What country? What Continent? And why are even here if you're one this quest for treasure? Why ask a total stranger for help?" Yugi began spitting out question from the top of his head, earning a chuckle from Yami.

"my isn't someone full of questions?" Yami said, amusement glittering in his crimson eyes. "but in answer to your questions I have come to stoke up one supplies. I of course know of what it is in which I search for and always do my homework before embarking on journeys. As for asking for a total strangers help I find it more fun and adventurous when with other and is in fact how I make a great deal of friends. You just happen to be right there so why not?" Yami said a smile forming on his face.

"Okay." Yugi said nodding his head a bit. "But that doesn't explain why your dressed up like a pirate" he continued, looking yami up and down while talking.

"Oh this well funny story actually, you see there was this costume party, and then this thief came, and well long story short-"

"- He stole your clothes and you had only that to where." Yugi finished an are-you-kidding-me look on his face.

"Ya…" Yami said his eyes falling to the floor, his hand rubbing the back of his head.

Yugi sighed.

"So you comin' or not,"

"How long you gonna be in town."

"A few hours"

Another sigh "Alright I'll meet you here at-"Yugi glanced at his watch-" 3 o clock with my final decision. I'm still not sure if I should or not." Yugi said gathering his things and getting ready to walk home.

"Alrighty then until we meet again." Yami said with a gentlemen's bow before heading for the city.

Yugi stood there for a few seconds his cheeks a rosy pink. Did Yami really just bow to him? He shook it off. What's wrong with me today?

When he got home he went to his room and began mulling it over. I can't believe this! Am I really even considering going? He thought. He sighed for the umpteenth time that day. He looked to the clock of his room. It read 2:30. He got up, having been previously laying on the bed, and walked out. If he was to meet Yami for his final decision then he should leave no. Grabbing a few things and a few of his favorite books he walked out. Not before scanning his house on last time, for a long time. Am I really doing this?

Yes. A small voice in the back of his mind answered. With a final smile he walked out. Closing and locking it he made his way towards the coast.

When he arrived he found Yami lying on the sand, eyes, closed and a serine look cast upon it, his chest steadily rising and falling. Yugi smiled and, quietly, made his way to the boat he climbed in and made a place for his personal belongings. He gave himself a quick tour of the boat and his original assumption had been correct. he found that they would be sleeping on cots under the deck there were three in total and it looked like if need be you could fit a fourth.

He made his way to the top finding Yami still asleep. Yugi looked to his watch, 3:10. He smiled well looks like he should wake Yami. On any other occasion he would have been too shy and polite, but with how Yami had been pressing him to answer Yugi knew that Yami would like leave A.S.A.P. He walked over to Yami and nudged him slightly. Yami did not stir. Yugi tried again, but with a bit more force. Yami rolled to his side mumbling incoherent things has he did. Yugi sighed, which by this time made him seriously begin to think that it was becoming the favorite reaction of the day. Yugi shook Yami with more force and finally He awoke. Yami sat up with such unexpected force and speed it knocked Yugi over.

"hmm- wha- I'm up!" Yami said shaking his head left and right, his eyes a bit wide in fear and anticipation of attack, hand going to his sword.

His clothes may be a costume, but his sword was another matter. That's when he noticed Yugi. Instantly he relaxed and gave an amused chuckle.

"So have you mad your choice?" He said getting up and extending a hand to help the smaller.

"Ya" Yugi said taking the offered hand.

So what is your choice we don't have all day" Yami said.

Yugi just pointed to the boat his belonging clearly visible from where they were standing. Yami smiled. It was a great day indeed.

Well how'd i do? Oh and this will be a mobiumshipping story. Well at least i think it would count as mobiumshipping since Atem and Yami love Yugi and Yugi loves them both so a ya. That's counted right? Well please tell me what you think!