Where is she

Cry's Pov

What the fuck just happened?! What the actual FUCK?! And I just fucking stood there. My mind reeled trying to figure out if this was a dream... no, a nightmare. I ran towards the hole and looked in. I couldn't see the bottom and it had an echo. I hope the fall didn't hurt Silvia. I need to get the others and get her out.
"Silvia! I'll be right back! don't move." I listened hoping for an answer but nothing came. I turned and ran for the room we all stayed in.
My breath was steady and calm as I ran, but my mind was far from calm. What if she didn't survive the fall? What if the barrels already found her? what if we don't get to her in time? what if...

Silvia's Pov

The air rushed around me as I fell. My hair blew around me. The wind stung my eyes making tears form. I managed to open them and immediately regretted it. I saw the ground speeding towards me. I clamped my eyes shut and braced for the impact.
I felt searing pain for a split second then I felt nothing. As if someone had numbed all my senses. I could hear, or speak, or even move. I was just numb. A dull buzzing was the only sound. the buzzing slowly got louder and louder. then it stopped leaving a ominous silence. the only thing I could think of was...

Am I dead?

Pewds Pov

Where did Cry and Silvie go? They've been gone awhile. I better go find them. Where could they be?

3 hours later

Sigh, this was stupid I'd better just go back. They are probably back at the room already. I started to turn around when I saw Cry ruuning towards me.

"Cry! Where have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere... Cry?" He kept on running, then I noticed Silvia wasn't with him.

"Cry, where's Silvie?" He ran up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"She is in trouble." My eyes widened.

"W-What!? How?! What happened!? Did the barrels get her!?" Cry grabbed my arm and started to drag me down the hall.

"No time to explain now. We have to run. I don't know whats down there." I stopped and Cry turned around to face me.

"What do you mean 'down there'?" Cry ignored my comment and kept walking. I hurried after him.

"What do you mean by that.... CRY!" Cry spun around and I noticed then how serious it was. Normally Cry isn't really a serious, but Cry seemed absolutely focused. Suddenly I felt determined to figure out what happened.

"Cry, lets go." We both turned and ran down the hall as fast as we could. We turned the corner and came up to a huge hole in the floor.

"What the hell. Cry did she fall down there?" Cry just turned and nodded.

"Holy Shit. Do you know if she's..." Cry shook his head and continued to stay silent. Oh my god, she could be injured or worse.

"H-how do we get her out?!"

"I don't konw Pewds, I don't know."

Silvia's Pov

My vision was fuzzy and it was hard to breath. It was dark accept one light to far to reach. I tried calling for help but no sound came out. I layed helplessly, waiting... no hoping for death to come. But nothing came, no one came. It was just me all alone. Damnit why am I so useless. DAMNIT!

Hah, you can't do shit.

Shut the fuck up!

I could help you know...

You can't do shit.

Oh ya...

Suddenly I felt pain everywhere. I felt as though someone was burning me alive..