Chapter 10

Hayleigh's POV

We are all sitting around the table I'd been placed on the other side of the table to Harry. I guess they thought that we might argue or make it awkward.

All the boys are so happy to see Harry. We all are really but the boys seem so chuffed.

What's really annoying me is that they placed Demi next to Harry. She will no doubt be all over him.

"Tuck in everyone" zayn says sitting down next to Leila so that he can feed her from her high chair.

"Harry, me & you should have some fun later" Demi's failed attempt of a whisper can be heard by everyone.

Her arm wresting on his leg and he doesn't make any attempt to move it.

"Harry eat something then" Niall says and everyone looks at him.

"I am" he rolled his eyes at him before sticking a forkful into his mouth.

After swallowing Harry quickly stands up his chair scraping along the floor and his face as pale as a ghost.

"Harry mate, are you okay?"

"I think I'm going to be sick, I'm sorry" he says running to I suppose the bathroom.

Both me and Demi get up out of our chairs.

"I'll go" I say and I feel everyone's eyes burn into me.

"Let hay go Demi, she will clear him up for you" Louis winks. His beings extra spiteful because I let his friend down.

"Shut up Louis" I say through gritted teeth before running of to the bathroom.

I hear loud gagging before entering to find Harry sat basically hugging the toilet as he throws up into it.

"Harry" I bend down rubbing his back and kissing the top of his head.

"You threw up because you haven't been eating Harry, you need to go to the hospital and get checked out"

"I don't need anything, only you" he says standing from the toilet to wash his face and mouth out.

"Harry please"

"I'm fine, I just need a drink" he leans over the sink.

"Harry your sick please just go. For me, for the baby"

"Fine I'll go in a few days, I just need a fuck and a drink"

"Harry your going tomorrow"

I help him out and down stairs, everyone has finished their dinners but are still day around the table.

"Harry are you all good, I okayed it with zayn for you and Demi to fuck you need it. Just don't get this one pregnant" Louis is just looking out for his mate but it hurts. I tense as soon as I process the words. Harry's arm instantly tightens around my waist.

"Louis stop, I mean it. Hayleigh and I are back together so fucking stop" Harry says through gritted teeth.

"Louis leave it please" Eleanor says to Louis.

"Your both not good for each other we all know it. She didn't tell you she was pregnant and he got another girl pregnant"

"She lost it, she fucking lost it okay. Last month she had a miscarriage, the day I got told by hay to never see her again. I wasn't going to say anything because why put a downer on things. I've got one baby on the way not two. Heck in the end I was coming around to the idea of two kids. But the girl started drinking and doing drugs. It killed the baby. I don't blame Hayleigh though, I wouldn't want anything to do with her if she had slept with someone else and got herself pregnant by them. But I love Hayleigh more than anyone I have before and I will love this baby with all of my heart. So none of you get to say shit, it's not you it's me and Hayleigh"

"I'm sorry I'm just looking out for you bro and I'm sorry hay, I love you like a sister. It's just I hate to see both of you hurting."