Chapter 15

(Arcee's P.O.V.)

"There you go Arcee. Good as new, but do try to careful." Knockout said after he was done looking over my leg. He held out his servo.

'A gentleman, but not Sound.'

I took it, and he help me up. My leg still hurt, so I didn't put all of my weight on it.

"Thanks you Knockout."
"My pleasure, but do be careful."

He lead me out of the of the medical center, and back into the open room.

"Don't worry Doc-" I started to say before I was cut off by an crash and an scream.

We look over when the the sound had came from, and I saw that Starscream was under Sound's ped.

"Nice take down Sound." Nitrous said as she walked passed her brother.

"Don't complimented him Nitrous. Get your ped off of me Soundwave." Starscream said trying to move Sound's ped off of thim.

"I'll will when you stop moving Screamy."

Starscream stop moving and Sound left up his ped up, and he crawled out under from Sound's ped. I heard a quiet ding. I looked over where the sound had came from. I saw the doors opening, and Fowler and Midna step through.

"If you guys are done messing around.... Get back to work!" Midna barked at them when she got to the edge of the platform where they on. Everyone scramble to do what Midna said. Shockwave brought up a ground bridge. Once the bridge was up everyone went through, but Sound and I.

Sound and I made our way to the platform they were on. When I was close enough to them I said, "It is good to see you Fowler."

"Same goes for you, Arcee. After rehearsing your request again Midna, I'll make sure that it will happen."

Fowler stuck out his hand, and Midna took it. They shaked. I looked over at Sound, who shrugged.

"Thank you Fowler. I'll get everything ready to go."

I looked back over, and Fowler was leaving. When Fowler was gone Sound spoke.

"What was that about Midna?"
"The day when I found that Cybertronian signal, I was writing a memo. It was for my bosses to show that Autobots and Decepticon can get along, and they only need to have only one military base. But it was mostly for Fowler because he is in charge of the Autobots."
"Why would you do that Midna?" I had asked her.
"Because there are two Autobot bases. There is Bumblebee's team at Danny's scrap yard, and there the military base in Jasper. Where I have to guess that most of you guys are still staying at?"

I nodded my helm because it was true. After Cybertron was restored, most of Team Prime had missed Earth. We came back, and had stay here because it was our new home.

"My plan is to move the bases here in Cody. It will help out the government if they are not spending so much money on Aliens. There is a military base outside of Cody, and that's is where the Autobots will be staying at." Midna said.
"So will Bee's team will have to move the whole Alchemon ship or leave it there?" Sound questioned Midna.

"No. Bee's team will stay where they are because the government doesn't know that they are there."
"That makes sense."
"Wait, what about Jack, Raf, and Miko?"

I was worried what was going to happen to them.

"Nurse June Darby will get a better job here in Cody, and Raf will help the government out from time to time." Midna said with a smile.
"He is staying away from them." Sound said pointing a digit at her and scowling her.
"Stay away from who?" I asked.
"Have you ever heard of Deadsec?"
"Yes. Raf tried to take them down once, but he ended up with a nasty computer virus."
"Cody is the home of Deadsec, and they work for the government."
"As if."

I looked down at Midna, she was mad and she had her arms crossed.

"They only do it there is a psychopath who wants to invade people's privacy."
"And other times they want to take down the government."

Sound was now facing Midna. After that they were in a huge fight.

'Oh boy. They are just as bad as Sideswipe and Strongarm.'
"Not cool Midna."

I got out of the way when I heard that line. After I had moved out of the way, I saw two Soundwaves.

"Not cool Midna."
'One is Midna and one IS Sound.'