chapter 4 - I think i want you.

BOYS P.O.V

My auntie is allways getting on at me about being more of a genteman to women and less vulgar and she allways ends with the same sentence '' your mother mother wouldnt approve of she was here''. i hate it when my auntie brings my mum intoo things because when i think of my mum all i can remember is the way she was hurting when she was batteling the cancer and they way i hurted when she lost the battle.

I decided time for lessons i guess. My first lesson was english, oh and how i hate it. All we ever do is talk about old has beens like shakespere asif any of that crap actually interests me. So i dragged myself into my favorite lesson (asif) to find that that wierdo from reception had been seated right next to me. Now asif i wasnt pissed off enouogh already that really really pissed me off!  I shouted "sir, what the hell is she doing next to me?'' He replied "Blake Davis sit down now, shes there because there is no other seating in the classroom, and shes new so lets not make the girl feel too unwelcome'' i sighed and turnd back to my seat.

I actually felt sorry for the girl i think i embaressed her she was there right beside me going bright red. I felt really bad. Peering through the corner of my eye i couold see that she was soo beautiful she had bright blue eyes and brown hair that curled perfectly. For a moment i forgot about how pissed off i was and some how i got hypnotised by her.

PAIGES P.O.V

I caught him looking at me through the corner of his eye he had just humiliated me infront of the class and now he wont take his eyes off me. As i looked at him he looked away. I demanded to know what his problem was i wispered '' look what is your problem''. He put his hand on my thigh and ran it up and down slowly comfortingly. I was amazed at the feel of his touch, him the guy who seemed to hate me so much touched me in one of  my intimate places. He smiled at me and whiispered back " Look im sorry ive had a bad morning, my names blake".  "my names p-paige" i stuttered. He smiled " well its nice to meet you" he handed me a peice of paper "here ive got to go text me some time". I couldnt beleive it he wanted to actually know me.

Just as i was putting the peice of paper in my pocket somebody poked my shouler and there before me what a tall blonde girl she warned "Back off brunette barbie hes my man and if i find youve laid a finger on him your dead". Just before i could get a word in she strutted away to her group of friends and they all laughed at me. Yet again i was humiliated because of the boy but this time it wasnt his fault, i wanted to talk to him, i wanted to be around him i wanted to be with him.