Chapter Four

A couple of days later, most people was aware of the Potters return from the dead. Now it was just the official confirmation left, and James and Lily Potter would be able to walk freely once again, this time with no worries about someone wanting to kill them though.

Everyone, from Ginny to Percy Weasley, was overjoyed about Harry having his parents back, even if he now was grown up. But still, Harry knew they wished it would've been Fred. Or in Andromeda's case, Remus and the two Tonks, so she would have her daughter and husband back, and Teddy would have his parents.

"Don't lose hope love," Harry had told Ginny when she had confided in him, saying she wanted Fred back.

"He'll come back. I'm sure of it." He kissed her forehead and they went to bed, hugging and cuddling as they fell asleep.

Upon hearing a high-pitched scream from James and Lily's room, Harry and Ginny quickly jumped out of bed and made their way out into the hallway.

"Stay here," Harry motioned to the kids.

"We don't know what happened. Okay?" The kids nodded and Harry and Ginny quickly went into the room, wands up and prepared for intruders. However, they slowly put their arms down as it was only James and Lily in the room.

"What happened? Who screamed? And why?" Ginny asked the two. Lily shrugged.

"Ask James, he's the one who screamed for nothing." Everyone looked at James who glared at Lily.

"For your information, it wasn't for nothing." He scoffed.

"I mean, look at me! I look old. What happened? Is our age catching up or something?" Harry and Ginny now noticed that the pair actually looked older, they looked like they should. They looked fifty-five years old.

"But," Ginny was nearly speechless.

"How? I mean, you literally aged over night."

"Is there no way to find out? Or hasn't the community gotten that far yet?" James asked with a playful scoff and glare.

"No sorry, but you might come up with an idea," Ginny teased. "I mean, wasn't it your father who came up with Sleekeazy's Hair Potion?"

James just grumbled.

A couple of days later, some of the kids cousins were at theirs, playing with James S, Albus and Lily L.
Lily was standing in the kitchen, making tea, and James came and hugged her from behind.

"I'm gonna go to that prank shop that the Weasley's has. I wanna check it out."

"Okay," Lily replied. "Just, don't you dare use it on me, okay?"

"Okay," James chuckled, as Lily turned around and gave her husband a kiss before he departed.

Lily lifted her teacup and took a sip of the boiling hot drink. Thinking back, she wanted to ask Harry about his childhood. It was crazy, he was her son, her only child, and she barely knew him. She had to ask, so she decided to ask now, when the kids were out with Ginny and their cousins.

"Harry," he looked up at her, standing with the boiling hot cup in her hands.." do you have a minute?

"Yeah, of course."

"I just," She stopped herself, unsure of what she really wanted. "I just want to know what has happened. I wanna know about your life."

"You will," Harry promised with a smile. "I don't really know when we have the time, but you will find out."

Blinking quickly, trying to adjust to the light, the young man sat up.

"What the...?" He thought, wondering where he was and what happened. He stood up and saw to his horror that he was in a cemetery. Turning back to where he had previously lied, he saw a tombstone with a name. His name. He stared at it as if he didn't understand what it was saying. Touching it, he felt weak in his knees, before failing down to his knees and letting his tears roll freely. It's real. He died. He died.

Here lies Cedric Amos Diggory
*15 September 1977
+24 June 1995
Brave son, classmate and champion who died way too early by the hands of You-Know-Who
You'll be missed dearly by everyone<3

This is a short one, because I honestly don't know what to write..... ~Moa