Chapter Three

{EDITED}

Hey, uh.. So "the older" James and Lily will just be James and Lily and "the younger" James and Lily (Harry's children) will be James S and Lily L :)
——————————————————————————
|Third person|
When the kids had gone to bed, Harry, Ginny, James and Lily sat in their living room just talking.

"So.." Ginny started.

"Do you guys have any idea on how you.. uh, you know, came back?" James and Lily shook their heads.

"No. The last thing I remember is when I told Lily to take Harry and run." James said.

"The last thing I remember is when Harry was one and Voldemort came into the room. And I plead for his life.." Lily said, looking sad.

"Then we "woke up" by the church in Godric's Hollow, and then someone from the ministry saw us and brought us in."

"And we didn't know why, and we still don't." James said with a glance at Harry.

"But we were really proud of you Harry. Care to tell us why?" Harry looked uncomfortable.

"Maybe tomorrow. Or another day." Lily pursed her lips, before a yawn was let out.

"We should sleep. Oh yeah, and Harry, mom told us it's dinner at the burrow tomorrow. Everyone will be there." Ginny said.

"James, Lily, follow me, I'll show you your room." The three stood up and walked out, and Ginny led them to the big guest room, on the end of the hallway.

"Well, the bathroom is just next to you, and my and Harry's bedroom is here." She gestured to the door opposite of James and Lily's.

"Just knock if you want something or anything's wrong."

"Okay, and thank you." Lily told her daughter-in-law before she and her husband went into their room.

Meanwhile, Harry Potter was still sitting in the living room, thinking.

How is it even possible they came back? No-one is supposed to be able to come back from the dead. I wonder if... His thoughts were interrupted by Ginny's footsteps in the stairs. Harry stood up and as Ginny came into the living room he met her with a peck on her forehead.

"I love you so much." He whispered against her forehead.

"I love you too Harry. More than you could ever imagine." Ginny answered.

"Go to bed?" Harry asked her after a while. She nodded and they went into their room, having a good nights sleep.

Usually, Harry is the first one to wake up, making breakfast for the family, unless he had to work early. But as he woke up, he heard noises from downstairs, more specifically from the kitchen. He got up and saw Lily making tea.

"Morning." He said and let out a laugh as she jumped.

"Oh god Harry, you scared me!" She told him with her hand on her chest.

"But good morning, I hope you don't mind me making tea?" Harry smiled.

"Oh no, not at all. Just make yourself at home." Small steps was heard in the stairs and in came Lily L and she looked very tired.

"Morning dad. Morning mu.. uh, grandma." Her eyes widened as she saw that it was Lily - and not Ginny - standing there, making tea.

"Morning Lily." Lily said.