April 15

Dear Diary,

So today, we pretty much spent the whole day walking. Barely any stops, but something did happen. I wouldn't be here if nothing juicy happened.

"I want a shower," I said in the most annoying tone. 

"Mmhm," he hummed. 

"I want to brush my teeth."

"Yep," Adrian sounded annoyed, so I started poking him. 

"I want chocolate." 

"You know what I want," he quickly stopped, making me run into him.

"What?" 

"I want you to stop complaining," he turned around and started walking again. 

"Come on," I drugged it out, just to annoy him more. I heard him sigh.

"Batesburg is up ahead maybe they will have some gum," he said looking down at his map and suddenly jumped onto his back.

"Carry me," I heard him moan, then he grabbed my legs to keep me from falling. "Yay!" 

"I swear you're still 6," he said, turning his head to look at me. 

"Yeah I know," I patted his chest and made him sigh again. "This is going to be a fun ride," I said, pulling his goggles over his eyes.

"Not for me." 

"Stop complaining," I said, messing up his hair.

We finally made it to Batesburg and this place was a complete mess. I hopped off of Adrian's back and started walking around.

"You're welcome," he said, I turned to see him out of breath. 

"Thank you," I cooed. "Hey there's a store over there," I said, then rushing over there. We went inside annnd the store was empty. "I'm sad now." 

"Dang it, maybe there's something in the back," he said, making his way to the back of the store. I followed close behind him, then was tripped. 

I felt something grab my ankle and pull me down. I hit my arm on the side of the shelf, cutting my arm.When I hit the ground my bat rolled out of reach. What grabbed me made eye contact with me and growled. I tried to break free from its gripped, but couldn't. 

Adrian turned around, grabbed my arms, and tried to pull me away. This only pulled the zombie from up under the shelf. Adrian quickly stabbed it and pried its fingers off of my leg. 

"Are you okay?" he asked, kneeling next to me. I showed him where I got cut. "Jeez, I just got a new shirt," he said, removing it then wrapping it around my arm. 

"Thank you," I said, cringing from the pain. He grabbed my foot and searched my ankle.

"No scratches," he said, "now lets find me a new shirt."

After searching every place in the area, we found some gum yay, we found a water bottle, and a bag of chips. 

"I guess we have to share," I said, opening the bag of chips. Buddy sat next to me and wagged his tail, then shirtless Adrian sat on the other side. I gave Adrian some, then Buddy some, and I ate the rest.  

"Well, it'll start getting dark soon, maybe we should find a car or somewhere to sleep," I said, standing up. 

"Yeah, getting stuck out here when it's dark isn't good." I put my book bag back on and we started searching cars.

"Hey! This one works and has gas!" He ran over to me. "Yes no more walking!" I started to spin around, then ran right into Adrian knocking him down and I fell right on top of him. "Uhh," was all that came out as I made eye contact with confused, shirtless, Adrian. 

"Hey Ash."

"Yeah."

"Your button on your jeans is pinching my skin," I quickly stood up and helped him up. 

"Sorry about that." 

So we left in that car. Adrian drove till it got dark and we ended up in Greenwood. Adrian parked the car and we got ready to go to sleep. As soon as Adrian went to sleep, I pulled out my diary and started writing.

******************************************************

Almost ran out of time, but I made it. Sorry for the short update, I was busy again and just saying I wont be updating tomorrow. 

Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a nice night/day.