Marriage..#1

Meaning for some of Tamil words :-

Amma- Mom

Appa- Dad

Anna- elder brother

Anni- sister in law(bhabi)

Akka- elder sister

Athai- mother-in-law, paternal aunt, mother's brother wife...

Mama- jiju, father-in-law, mothers brother, father's sister husband..

Kolundhanar- brother-in-law  (devar)

Enanga, mama, athaan, machan,mams, mamu- these are the words used to address husband..😆😆

Pandhakal, nalungu, kashi yatra, Paadha poojai- wedding rituals...

_____________

She clutches her seat tight in nervous... she prays all the god to save her... she tried to hide her fear from him but she failed...her fear which is not unnoticed by him...her seat belt,  her eyes shown... her eyes are crystal clear reflection of her emotion... it's shows how scared she was..? after all It was her first flight journey... he held her hand and assures him through his eye with smile thn correct her seat belt... she nods nervously dnt knw why her heart tells her to trust this stranger who seating next to her in flight... Stranger her Husband SANSKAR RAM PRASAD, whom she met before a month at once for a secs... now he bcm her life... not only he even his family was strangers to thr family... It was a purely arranged marriage, everything was fixed the date, the meeting, the place and they... everything... 

The meeting, they came to her home asking proposal bz of one common friend...

*

"Akka (didi) you knw mama(jiju) looking so handsome..." Ragini exclaims happily looking at her sister who is doing final touch up looking at mirror...

"Not yet Ragini, stop calling him mama... still I didn’t agree for this marriage.." swara replied her being irritated...

Rags: Oh just see his photo once na... I'm pretty sure u can’t say no to him... I was flat for him at first sight itself...

Swa: ohho really thn go and marry him, who stops you...

Rags: Yep I'm ready but what to do he want only you... she pouts... swara glares her...

"Swara still you're nt ready..." her Mom sumi glares entering room...

Swa: amma(mom)...

Sumi: Swara Already u rejected 11 boys I don't need any silly explanation anymore... get ready soon, they will be here in few minutes... he is ur appa (dad) frnd relative... appa already checked about him and his family background... they are very good...

Swa: Mom how could we select our partner in the meantime of giving coffee...

Sumi: even I select ur appa in the mean time of giving coffee... 

Swa: but amma... she called her compliantly...

Rags: ohho common akka he is handsome, well settled, good family background... what u need more haan... dnt u trust appa (looking upwards) oh god if at all she does like this... dont knw when will my route get clear... she frowns dramatically... swara and sumi chuckles seeing her act...

Sumi: ur sister is right trust ur appa... she pats swara cheeks for which swara smiles nodingly but her mind doesn't accept...

She trust her appa but Is it enough to be handsome settled good family background to marry some one... she sighs...