Chapter 2- Its just starting

First show of the tour! Me and the other merch guy where setting up the booth at the moment.He agreed to stay at the booth during the performances. Its great to be touring with such amazing people. 

"Hey Ryan the doors are about to open, you ready?", I asked

"Of course", he chimed in.

Fans started piling in one by one and the merch booth always get chaotic when the doors first open. I love seeing all these new people though. Its amazing how much everyone can connect at a concert because they all share the love for the bands they're seeing ,and I find that pretty damn amazing. Concerts are kind of a safe zone emotionally, physically probably not, but mosh pits are fun so.....Its kind of funny that of lot of BVB's fans know who I am because of previous tours and because Im extremely friendly and I like to get the crowd pumped. I've sang on stage with them a couple times, I enjoyed singing but I never really pursued it but I'm happy with where I am though.

"Oh hey your Stella Monroe, right?", some girl asked

"Sure am, sweetie. Its nice to meet you", I said 

"Can I get a picture with the best merch girl ever"

"Aww of course you can!"

People, are so nice here.  Show starts in thirty. Im so excited to see their first performance on tour and I get to see this William guy play too. He seems rad. 

After what seemed for forever of selling merch I ran backstage, the show was going to start and William was kicking it off. 

"Hey guys!", I said as they all came in to my view. 

"Are you excited to see this or what?" CC asked cheerful as always

"Why of course I am", I replied. 

"Will, you're on in five", the tour manager said

William put out his cigarette and got all pumped up to go on stage.

"Hey, good luck", I said getting up to give him a hug.

"Thank you, dear", he said back flashing me a smile and going in to hug me. 

It was kind of weird because we hugged for a while. 

"uhh well bye", I told him while letting go of his embrace. 

He ran out on stage and the show was soon to start. He gave a kick ass introduction and started his first song, and let me tell you just from those few seconds of singing I could tell he was going to do magnificent. There was a few people in the crowd singing along and started getting pumped. As he went on to his second song, I decided to have a little fun and go in the crowed and get everyone off there feet.

"Come on! Get up!" Will screamed in to his mic

I was jumping up and down along with the beat and got everyone around to sync along. It was amazing, everyone started getting really energetic. The show went on and Will had such amazing stage presence, he was so interactive with everyone.While his crowd surfing he happened to come along where I was and chuckled at me and I just shot him a smile in return. 

"So this song has a little change in tempo, so who came with someone they love? ", Wil announced  once he returned on stage. There where screams throughout the crowd

"Well this one is called Noir, try dancing along to this" ,he went on.

" I am  near the end, I've accomplished nothing

and when I fall into the sky oblivion

I am on the edge, no strength to fly

and when I look in to the screen I see your eyes"

I swayed along to the calm beat and his beautiful voice. I was really enjoying this song. 

"You are a beautiful noir cinematic film

that only I see

you are a beautiful noir cinematic film

that only I see"

He sang gracefully. I was currently in the front and so he took my hand and continued singing.

"Lie awake at night just to watch you breathe

and the sun rise on your skin"

We where just staring in to each others eyes and I was in a daze. He gave me a warm smile and let go of my hand and continued to sing. I just stood there in awe, he was just so charming. I bit my lip and pushed passed it. Although,  I swayed along the whole time with a smile plastered on my face. As the song finished I was kind of disappointed, I wish it was longer. His last song was going to start and I decided to go backstage one again. I somehow managed to push past everyone and get out of the crowd. I took a seat backstage and just sat there pleased with myself. 

"How you doing, Stells?", I heard Andy ask from near by,

"for some reason, I'm extremely cheerful", I chimed at him.

"Its cause you're touring with us, duh", CC joined in.

"Of course, pal", I said giving him a hug.

"Well thanks for being a fucking amazing crowd!", I heard Will scream on stage and with that the curtains closed and the setup guys went to go and well setup for BVB's performance. Willam ran backstage and Andy got up to give him a hug.

"You did fucking amazing", Andy said

"Thanks man", Wil replied returning the hug.

"BROOOMANCE!", CC screamed and I just giggled at him.

After all the guys went around talking about the performance Will came and sat next to me.

"So how do you think I did", he said plopping a cigarette in to his mouth.

"I think you did absolutely wonderful", I answered smiling at him like a dork.

He took a puff on his cigarette and smiled, looking pleased with himself.

~

And so the night went on and it was time to close up. During BVB"s set me and Will had a few small conversations here and there, that's it. Everyone was now packing up. I was putting the few last tees and stuff away in the merch bins. 

 "I got that for you", someone said 

I looked up and saw Will standing there. He took the bin from me and started heading to the setup crew's bus (I was staying on the main tour bus though. That's just where I put all the merch and stuff at).  I got up and followed him.

"Thanks, chappy", I said from behind me

"It's my pleasure", he replied. 

He put the stuff away and I just waited outside for him. He walked back to the bus that we where staying at, not really saying anything until we got there. 

"Im gonna smoke a cigarette, okay. You can go on inside", He told me

"Okay, well Ill see you when you get on the bus or something", I said awkwardly.

Before I went up the steps to the bus he laced his fingers around mine and kissed me on the head.

"See you later", he said letting go of my hand. i just nodded not knowing what to do.

What the fucking fuck? I just met this guy today and hes being all cutesy. Ugh, what am I even talking about? Its all in my head. Hes just being nice. Right? Well tour is already interesting and its just starting.