Chapter 1- Oh hello sir.

Stella's P.O.V

"CC", I screamed dropping my bags and running to CC.

"Hey stells I haven't seen you in a while.", CC said.

"A while to long sir", I replied..

I went to go pick up my bags but they where no longer there. I looked to the side and saw Ashley carrying them and his arms, I went over to Ashley and gave him a hug

"Hey there Purdy", I said

Hey cutie", Ashley said while winking.

"You're to much Ashley", I told him. And I kissed his cheek.

We walked back to the tour bus.

"Heyoo Kids", I said while walking in.

"Hey Stella", Andy said while walking over to me

"Hey stells", Jake said while hugging me.

Jinxx just waved at me and i ran over to him and gave him a hug. He started laughing at me

I headed to my bunk and put my stuff in there.

"I'm excited, your tours are the best we've Had so amazing times.", I said while walking back to the living room area of the bus.

"Oh that's for sure", Ashley said. We all burst out laughing. Oh we really have had the best of times while on tour.

"Well we're just waiting for everyone else to come and then we'll be off to our first show", Andy informed

~

We where talking about the stupid stuff we did last time while on tour and  of course we where messing around with each other. Someone had knocked on the door of the tour bus witch was already open, so they could have just came in. No one else seemed to notice they where to busy messing around so I decided to go and see who it was. It was a guy; he seemed to be a bit taller than me, he had silk black hair that was slicked back, he was wearing a button up collar shirt with a vest over it, he was also wearing black khaki pants and black converse.

"Oh hello sir", I said he looked up at me sice I was taller than him right now because I was standing on the bus and he was on the pavement

"Hello madame", He said. He stook out his hand and so I took it. He kissed the top of i my hand.

"It's lovely to meet you", he said. He seemed very familiar but I couldnt seem to find from where.

 "And you to", I replied back letting go of his hand. We walked in the tour bus and I looked around for something to through at the guys. I picked up an empty water bottle and threw it at the back of Andy's head to get his attention.

"What the fuck stells", Andy said while laughing. He turned around and noticed me and the person I had just met.

"Oh hey Wil", Andy said walking towards us.

"hey bud", Wil replied to him.

So did you two already meet?", Andy questioned us

"Well sort of, Im Stella", i said to Wil.

"Im William", He said with a warming smile.

"Yeah he did F.E.A.R for the new album", Andy interrupted

"Oh thats why you look so familiar", I snapped.

The rest of the guys came over to us and said their hellos and such.

~ Half an hour later~

Everyone had already came so we where ready to leave to the first venue.  We just went to sleep that night, nothing interesting had really happened yet...

A/N : I hope youa ll enjoy, ill try and update as soon as possible. And i'm sorry if I made any errors I'll fix them later. ;-;

 Oh and that picture on the side is stella.