Panimula

"What hurts the most is when the person who made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel unwanted today. " - unknown

"I'll go ahead" he said as he went straight to the door not waiting for my reply.
I peaked through the window of our bedroom to have glimpse of him before he goes to work.
*vroooom*
"Be safe" I said even though I know he wouldn't be able to hear me.

This has been our routine for the past 3 years of our marriage. He was never really this cold to me and I never knew the reason why.

I passed by our wedding picture and noticed the dust forming. "I'll be cleaning the house then" I said as went to a small room filled with cleaning tools and materials. I spent the whole morning cleaning the restroom and living room. By lunch I sent a text to tell him not to forget to eat lunch, but to my dismay he never replied. I prepared a quick lunch and headed next to our bedroom. I changed the curtains, and linens then vacuumed the whole area. I looked and started to reminisce how we we're back then.

"waaa! Stop it hahahahaha! No more hahahhaa tickle hahahaha my stomach hurts hahahahha" I said as I was running away from him.

"Come here so you! Hahahaha I won't stop until I get my kiss. " He said as he continue to chase me

I let another deep sigh how time flies. I then went to our walk-in closet to get some clothes as I will be taking a shower. An unfamiliar box caught my eye. I reached for it and cough as it has been covered with dust. I wiped the cover and it read 'M and R'. I opened the box and behold our exchange of letters during our college days. A tear escaped my eyes as I stared at the box.

"I need to clear my thoughts. I need a shower. "

I wore a spaghetti strapped dress and went to our living room and unboxed the box. I started to get the pieces inside to have a better look of what was inside. The box contained at least 100 letters, a small box containing movie tickets we've watched together, a camera, a photo album, a flash drive and 3 laminated roses. I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 2:30pm.
"It wouldn't hurt to read these again right? "I said to myself. I then searched for the oldest letter I could find and began reading.