Epilogue

I held Eliza's hand tightly, repeating over over that I would not let go. Her grip so tight my finger tips were going white, but I ignored the pain and just smiled reassuring to Eliza.

"Oliver..." She groaned, her forehead heavy with sweat. "Where is Oliver?" I looked over my shoulder to see Oliver shouting something at a nurse, a huge smile pastered to his face. He then turned and sprinted down the hall to catch up with us.

"Right behind u.s" I replied, smiling as she was wheeled into a white room. The doctors around us were speaking to each other, setting up machines and tubes and needles. I held back the feeling of faintness seeing the needle and smiled at Eliza, looking up to see Oliver enter the room. "Where is Ian?" 

Oliver grinned at Eliza, taking my place and firmly taking Eliza's hand. He placed his hand on her forehead and smiled affectionately, "I'm here. You are doing great." He then turned to me, glancing back in the direction we entered. "He's taking to the nurse for me. It's not like I was going to stay back while my wife has our child." Oliver turned back to his wife, who gave out a loud scream of pain, her hips raising from the bed as a doctor came forward with a needle. I watched frozen as they stuck the needle into her arm while Oliver suppressed a growl and just tried to comfort his wife. I felt faint. 

I exited the room to walk into Ian. "Woah there." He said, grinning as he firmly placed his hands on my hips, settling me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. It has been six weeks since I was changed into a wolf, and since then it has be impossible to stay away from Ian. Every time we touched I felt desire explode inside me and the pleasure got to the point I felt like I might melt in his touch.

"Thanks." I muttered, before pressing my lips to his. I reluctantly pulled away, only to have Ian growl and pull me in for another. I let him kiss me, his touch tracing my bottom lip. I playfully bit his lip and pulled away. "Not here." I giggled. I turned to see Margret racing through the hall, a grin plastered to her face and five large pink balloons that said Congradulations and covered in sparkles. I smiled at her.

"Where are they? Did she have the baby yet? When can we seem them?" Margret rushed, her breath quick and sharp as her eyes scanned the area before she jumped up and hugged us two. "They are having a baby! My first grandchild, first grand-daughter!" 

I laughed at Margret's cheery attitude, not that it wasn't effecting all us. I pointed to the room I just exited, placing an arm around Ian's waist as his went around my shoulders. "They are in there. And no, she hasn't had the baby yet, but  she is going to be here soon. Just be patient."

Margret just grinned more, her eyes getting glassy with tears of happiness and joy, "A beautiful baby girl in the family. Oh I can't wait. I'm going to spoil her to no end. Buy her everything she ever wants. Oh she is going to be beautiful." Margret started to cry and I removed myself from Ian's side to hug her. She smiled and hugged me back.

"Sorry, I am so blubbery. I'm just so excited." Margret apologized, pulling away and whipping her eyes, still smiling. I shook my head, explaining that to apologized was needed. 

It was half an hour later–Ian and I comfortably seated on a couch outside Eliza's room–when Eliza's screams stopped and were replaced by a baby's tears. I felt my heart swell and I wanted to jump out of my seat, but restrained myself. Oliver would let us in when they were ready. I squeezed my hand on Ian's leg, only to here him laugh.

"Excited aren't we." Ian teased, kissing my temple. I turned to him.

"Of course I am excited! I'm going to be an auntie–you're going to be an uncle." I wanted nothing more than to jump up and down like a little kid getting a cookie after constant begging. "She's going to be beautiful isn't she. Oh! I can't wait!" I anxiously exclaimed, staring at the doors as the doctors exited. 

I felt Ian place a hand on my stomach. I stopped bouncing with excitement and looked at him. "What about you being a mommy? They don't even know." It was true. I was pregnant. We had discovered a few weeks ago at my last check up, a month after we had returned from our honeymoon. I didn't want to take excitement from Eliza pregnancy though. We planned on telling them when we couldn't wait any longer and the baby bump started to show, knowing they'd understand our reason for waiting.

I rested my hands over Ian's, looking down at my stomach. I softly smiled before looking up and meeting his beautiful eyes, leaning forward and pressing my lips gently to his, savoring the sweet feel and taste of his lips on mine. He smiled in the kiss, placing his other hand behind my neck, bring me closer.

Just then we heard the door swing open and I removed my lips from Ian's and shot up like a rocket, grinning as I saw Oliver emerge from the room–a proud grin plastered to his face. Ian chuckled and rose beside me, grinning at his brother. Margret jumped from where she was seated as well, trying her hardest not to push Oliver out of the way and zoom into the room to see her new granddaughter.

Oliver clapped his hands together, "Who wants to see my beautiful healthy six and half pound daughter first?" Margret was the first to respond, practically jumping on her son in anticipation and eagerness. Oliver hugged his mom, smiling at all us, "Eliza is doing great too. Both my baby's healthy and happy." Margret went into the room first, Oliver staying behind as we congratulated him. I gave him a long hug, saying how happy I was for him. Truly I was, I have never seen such a proud father. 

"You are going to be a great father, Oliver. They are lucky to have you." I softly said, pulling away and letting Ian take hold of my waist again. Oliver gave me a quick sympthatic look, realizing what I was saying, but smiled anyway.

Just then Margret emerged from the room, tears filling her eyes. "Ian and Hannah. You can go see her now." I smiled at Oliver then grabbed hold of Ian's hand and hurried towards the room my beautiful niece was.

And beautiful she was. Top of her head held a small cow-lick of golden brown hair and her round face was glowing as she slept in Eliza's arms. I restrained myself from asking to hold her, knowing that she went through months of pregnancy and half an hour of labor just to have everyone else hold her first child.

"Want to hold her?" Eliza questioned, smiling up at me, as if reading my mind. I nodded. 

Holding my new niece for the first time, was a feeling I couldn't describe. "She is so small." I whispered, staring down at her as small bubbles formed in her mouth and she outstretched her tiny hands. "And so beautiful." Eliza sighed happily, Ian smiling at his niece over my shoulder.

"What's her name?" Ian questioned, smiling at Eliza. Oliver and Margret entered the room then, Oliver rushing to Eliza's side while Margret stood next to me, saying hi to her little niece who finally opened her eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back, wanting nothing more than to eat her up she was so cute.

"We were thinking Kadence. What do you think?" Oliver asked, smiling at Eliza then to us. I grinned down at my niece while Ian and Margret nodded approvingly.

I nodded as well, smiling down at my beautiful brown eye'd niece, "Kadence. I love it."

There you have it! The epilogue! Finally right? haha 

Any-hoo. Hope you enjoyed it. I am actually setting it up for another story I will write, based of the children and other characters too. 

Comment on what you think and vote if you liked it! Thanks everyone too for your support during the writing and can't even begin with how happy I am people liked my story! Love and happiness to you all!

:D :D :D