Old Hag (1)

A/N: Was bored so I decided to post this chapter up regardless of the amount of comments and votes :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Still Taylor's P.O.V~

Riding in silence the rest of the way was pretty weird, especially with someone who could talk for ages about nothing important -_-.

When we arrived, I could tell Jayla wasn't sad anymore because she kept taking selfies with a bunch of random people outside. "Now this one's foe the gram!" She said taking a picture with a Mexian couple. As soon as the camera went 'click' you saw the couple running away saying 'Ella es tonta, ELLA ES TONTA!!' (A/N: Sorry if that part offends anyone, I take Spanish and thought that was funny :/) I may not be a Spanish genius, but what they just said was so true right now.

"Well damn! What's their problem?!" Jayla asked. "Think about it this way: Some random dude just walks up to you taking a whole lot of pictures with you saying 'Imma post this on Instagram!' or 'This photo gonna get so many likes on Facebook!'" I said explaining to her. "Ohhhhh.... oh my gosh" She said staring at something and face palming herself. "What?" I asked confused. "Now that I think about it, I sounded like a creep! Or- or maybe even a stalker! She said realizing my point. "Ya think?" I mugged her with a 'duh' look on my face. "Good thing they ran away, I woulda ran away from myself too if I could!" We both laughed and headed inside.

~Jayla's P.O.V~

After we paid for a game card and stuff, we ran straight for the arcade area. I hadn't realized I knocked an old lady over until she started hitting me on my legs with her cane.

"You little critters need to watch where y'all going! Nearly killed me and my cane!" She shouted waving her cane around in the air. "Sorry ma'am!" I yelled running backwards to the arcade. She mugged me still waving that ratchet cane of hers. When she's tried putting it back down, she accidentally hit a waiter, causing all the foods and drinks on his tray to spill. I turned back around, laughing my ass off.

When we finally reached the arcade, I told Taylor about what happened. She started laughing her ass off, too! "Well her and her ratchet cane needa go somewhere cuz this sure ain't the place for her!" She said then continuing to laugh afterwards.

After that, we played some games.

~Taylor's P.O.V~

We were both playing skeeball when an old guy seeming to be in his late 70's early 80's walked up to the lane that was between us.

"Oh, um, that lane isn't working." I told him pointing to the note that said 'out of order'. "Well indeed it is, isn't it? Seems to me that you two very VERY attractive young ladies know your stuff.... why don't you come over to my place to teach me some things... but I'm warning you, I may be a little rusty so don't get frustrated." He said looking both me and Jayla up and down and winking at us. "Umm... okay.. well me and Taylor are all of a sudden, VERY HUNGRY," Jayla winked at me. "How about we go get something to eat?" Once I realized what she was getting at, I said "Oh, yess, I feel like im going to faint any second now."

And with that we ran to the eating area.

"I hope he thought we left." Jayla said sipping out a straw from her Pepsi. "Uhh- yeah- about that.."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

°Why is Taylor stuttering?

°Will that fugly old hag leave them alone?

°What should this bullet be? xD

Find out in the next chapter! (except bullet #3 :P)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Ya like? I'm at my fathers house nd I was bored like crap and I didnt bring my notebook with this chapter written in it so I improvised :) Hope this becomes popular one day. I'll be hella happy if- no WHEN- it does xD Juss remember to vote, comment, and share!

~Dueces

      Riri <3