Another Usual Day

A/N: Well for this being my first time making a story on here, I got some likes or votes (whatever you call em) and a very helpful comment from my bff. Shout-out to Crimson_Demon :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Taylor's P.O.V~

Well here goes another morning with my mom not being home.. wonder where she is -_-. Maybe at work right? HA! Like that's sooo her. I decided to call her to see how she's doing. Even though it's obvious what she could be doing, she's still my mom. I'll always care about her either way.

        ~Phone Convo.~

Me: Hey mom

Mom: What the hell you want now?

Me: Umm...

Mom: Hurry up! I ain't got all damn day!

Me: I-I was calling to check on you... you're never home. Where are you?

Mom: I am fine! Go worry about yourself and you don't need to know where the hell I am, now shut the hell up and goodbye! (hangs up)

Me: Love you too..

Well geez. Looks like somebody had too much wine last night as usual. I decided to get up and invite my bestie Jayla over.

Taylor: Tay_da_real

Jayla: Cookie_Monsta

        ~Text Convo.~

Tay_da_real: ayye gurliee

Cookie_Monsta: omg heyy

Tay_da_real: wanna come over

Cookie_Monsta: already inside xD

Tay_da_real: WTF...HOW?!?!

Cookie_Monsta: u left da back door unlocked. hehe..

Tay_da_real: ohh... mmkay...?

Cookie_Monsta: yupp byee

        ~Convo. Ends~

I walked downstairs in my pajamas (black basketball shorts, white tank, black fuzzy slippers) to see her drinking my damn orange juice from my damn fridge!

"PUT MY $2.00 OJ DOWN! I yelled trying not to laugh. "Niqqa please! You probably got this from the corner store anyway!" She said trying not to laugh also but then continuing to drink it. "That ain't got nothing to do with you! I spent my own $2.00 on that now put it back!" I said while pointing to the fridge. "Fine. It didn't taste that good anyway -_-." She said putting it back half empty.

"So what do ya wanna do today?" She asked while throwing herself onto the couch turning the TV on. "Don't know... how about Dave'N'Busters?" I asked. "Yeahh buddy!" She answered. "Ok I'll be back in a sec, gonna go take a shower and put clothes on." "Kay, don't take forever cuz we all know how you are." She said. Says the one who is always talking about boys -_-. I thought while going upstairs.

I went into my room, got my towel and went in the bathroom to do my hygiene stuff. When I got out, I put my undergarments and deodorant on, etc. Then I got dressed and put my hair in a messy bun. I wore:

°black skinnies

°red tank top that said "Yeah Buddy" in black letters

°red and black Jordans

°gold accessories

°red bandana to go with my bun

When I was finished, I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys and went downstairs to grab a granola bar and then meet up with Jayla outside. I locked up the house and got in her car ready to go.

A/N: Part below this I added to make the story longer :) ----->

While we were in the car, I called up my cousin Damien. He's the type that all the girls like -_-. He has a girlfriend named Brandy who is beautiful. (no homo :/)

        ~Phone Convo.~

Me: Heyy big cuz

Damien: Heyy little cuz

Me: Watcha doing

Damien: Well... I think I'm about to do it :)

Me: Eww! Like T.M.I for real! You already have a 2-year old daughter, now you want another child?!

"Man got issues" I thought to myself.

Damien: Why people always thinking negative these days? Can't someone say something without someone else taking it the wrong way?

Me: Natural instincts maybe.

Damien: Probably. But anyway, the real it is I think I'm gonna propose to Brandy. There's just something different about her than most girls I dated.

Me: You dated like half the world already. lol, but congratz big cousin! You finally found the one!

Damien: Yup, well I gotta go pick out a ring. Talk to you later.

Me: Ok and make sure it has lots of diamonds! Byee, love you!

Damien: *laughs* Haha, alright. Love you too. (hangs up)

        ~Convo. Ends~

"So, who was that?" Jayla asked. "My cousin Damien." I answered with a smile.

Then all of a sudden she slammed on the break, making us stop in the middle of the road with cars behind us.

"WELL, WHAT DID HE SAY?!" She yelled with excitement. Did I tell you that she is literally obsessed with my cousin? "He said...HE'S GONNA PROPOSE TO BRANDY!!" I yelled with excitement also. We both started dancing in our seats while horns were honking behind us.

I guess Jayla finally realized what I had said because she stopped dancing.

"Wait..WHAT??" She said sadly. I stopped dancing. "Damien.. is going to propose to Brandy." I said. "Ohhhh..... okay.... well I'm still happy for him!" She said with a fake smile. She then continued to drive. Next thing I know I saw a tear roll down her cheek. "Sorry" I said. "I-It's okay.. I'll be fine.." She said softly.

And with that, the rest of the car ride was silent.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Well, well, well... watcha think? Was it good? If it was, comment. If it wasn't, comment. lol Votes are loved and so are shares. Anyone who gives good feedback will get a shout-out! So keep em comin! I felt like I need to make this chapter longer :) Hope it also made this chapter more interesting.. so yeah, Byee!

Love yah,

      ~Riri <3