Ela Ela (couldnt think of something)

"As you wish"

The next thing i knew his lips were on mines again. But it wasnt like bofore. It was filled with so much emotion. It took me a while to respond back but when i did i didnt want to let go. He gently grab the back of my neck and tilt it backwards so that he can have access to my neck.

His lips felt like heaven against my skin and a small moan managed to escape my mouth.

When he was done he returned to my lips and this time it deepened more. His hand made its way to my thigh which was visible due to the fact i put on a mid thigh skirt.

Just his whole being against my
skin could make me explode. I moved my hands to his curly hair and gripped it between my fingers.

We pulled away slightly and he took the opportunity to bite on my lips to get access inside which i gladly granted.

His tongue inside my mouth caught me off guard by how pleasing it was. Very soon both of our tongues were enlock with each other.

This time we pulled away panting for breath and he started kissing from my jawline all the way to my ears and then he whispered

"You are so sweet right now and i dont want to stop."

I would have agreed with him but before i could open my mouth to say anything his lips were sucking on my neck and yet another moan escaped my mouth and i whispered his name non stop.

He groaned on my neck which only increased the pleasure. I didnt know how long we were like this but the bell knocked us back to our senses.

"Ohh shit i have to go" i said jumping off of his lap and headed towards the door. Before i could open it Andrew turned me around and planted another kiss pushing my back towards the door. We stayed like that for a few seconds and pulled apart.

I was blushing like crazy and Andrew like always was smirking with his sexy face.

"I guess we should head to class then?"

"Yeah i guess we should."

Luckily we made it two minutes before the teacher came. I took my seat between Nichol and Andrew. She was giving me a questioning look and i then mouthed later to her.

About Fifteen minutes into the class Andrew leaned over to my side and whispered in my ear

"Cans you got a little something on your neck"

Awww thats so sweet he gave me a nickname. I quickly scrambled through my bag for my mirror.

At first i couldnt see what he was talking about until i notice a red mark on my neck. No no no he gave me a hickey

I turned to Andrew who happpened to be smirking at me and then he had the nerves to mouth your welcome at me.

THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

The end big shout out to queen_katie_bae for playing the role of Nichol love you bae