Dla Dla (couldnt think of something)

"Tell you what, if make up your mind come to school around 5:45 tomorrow. I'll be here"

His words ran through my head for the rest of the day. I didnt tell Sunny and Nichol about it because they would figure it out eventually.

When I got home I went straight to my closet and sat on the floor. Strange enough that was my place of contemplating on matters that I didnt want to share.

My mind started running on Andrew again what is his motive for wanting to help me with something so rediculous and stupid. And even worse why do I care.

I was so busy in thought that time passed and I feel asleep thinking about him.

I woke up with a sharp pain in my leg

"Ahh cramp urrrr"
I struggled to get up. There was a blanket on top of me. Im guessing my mom put it there.

I came out the closet and headed over to my bed stand to check the time on my phone.

"4:30 thats just great"

I was still making a decision as to whether to go or not and being the werido that i am I started to get in the shower, brushed my teeth and get dressed.

I headed out my room to look for my mom who is normally up around this time.
"Mom im heading to school early today"

"Ok sure just call me when you reach there"

Sure thing i said as i headed out the door. It took me five minutes to get to school. I called my mom and reached the front door, and as I entered my stomach did a back flip. I walked around a little amd just when I thought he set me up I heard his voice in the distance

"Candy is that you im over here"
Why is it that my name sounds so much sweeter coming from his lips.

I head towards his voice which led me to an off limit area.

Well off limit for everyone except me. It have a storage room that im pretty sure not even the principal knows about which i came upon and started having it as my own little get away. When i entered i saw Andrew looking through some old magazines that was left there

"This is my hiding spot how did you find it?"

He looked up from what he was doing and gave me a warm hearted smile which made me blush. Thank god he didnt pick up on it.

"Well i made up my mind to find something or someome I could call mine."

He came towards me with a smirk on his face

"But better question what are you doing here?"

Ohhh come on really are you seriously going to play dumb with me right now.

"Y.. you know why im here"
I tried to compose myself before he can see right through me but failed miserably.

"Alrighty then lets get to it."

Im shocked that he could do something so bold but then again im the werido that came to school 5:45 in the morning to meet some stranger that i only met just yesterday.

"There is nothing to it. No love, no mushy feelings nothing understood. Its just kissing."
I told him as he put arms around my waist.

He stopped suddenly like if he was in deep thought. And then his expression changed to a daring persona

"Ok well show me what you got"

I hesitated for a moment. Then when i took a deep breath I pulled on his shirt and put a kiss on his lips. We stayed like that for a few seconds and pulled away. I tried to focus on his body spray instead of my tomato red face.

"Woah calling that not great is an understatement."

That made me look at him in a confuse expression

"You were fucking terrible"

I was dumb folded. Did he just say my first kiss was terrible. That was the most embarressing thing ever.

I didnt control what happened next. My hand made contact with his face.

"Ass hole"

Just as i turned around to leave i felt him pull me back with great force. The next thing i knew i was on top of his lap facing him.
My heart was beating a million beats per second.

"That really hurt you know that?"

His eyes were dark and dangerous and for some reason I liked it even more.

"It serve you right" i said trying not to blush like crazy.

He put his hands for my face. I thought he was going to hit me so i closed my eyes. But it was acutally my lips he wanted. I shivered lightly when his thumbs traced my lips.

" Tell me Candy do you just want a first kiss or you want me to teach you?"

I thought for a moment. A first kiss would be a simple peck on the lips and then thats it. But what does he intend to do if i say teach me. How far will he go. And because im a werido i choose the second one.

"Let me hear you say it " he brought our heads close together by holding my chin. He breath was steady compared to mine and his entoxicating smell wasnt helping either.

"I said i want you to teach me how to kiss."

"As you wish"