Chapter One

Chapter One

It was the first day of summer and i decided that it would a good idea that i invited all my friends over for a sleepover. Yet again i was wrong, as always.

"THATS DEAN, NOT SAM!"shouted lizzie

"NO ONE CARES!"shouted brook

At this point i decided it would be best to shut my mouth and be quite because if i said one word then heads would roll, literally. All of the sudden kristi screamed out of no where and we all turned to her.

"What!"Lisa shouted nervously

"Nick just texted me." kristi said

Kristi is obsessed with this boy named Nick and we all hated when she talked about him. Don't ask me why, its just annoying. So at that exact moment we all screamed shut up Kristi, no one cares. Then thats when things got weird. The lights started flickering and the wifi was turning off and on. Then the door bell rang and we all went together to get it. We had all ordered pizza earlier and we were hungry. Then things got weirder, it turns out that the pizza guys looked exactly like Sam and Dean from supernatural and Lizzie loved that show; then lizzie started acting weird. She put her hand on Dean's shoulder.

" Remember Dean, i have seen the pizza man." Lizzie stated smiling at Dean.

Thats when i pulled her away and said sorry. She would not let go of his shoulder, like i expected her to though. When i tried to give Sam the money he gave me this look like he wasn't done yet and thats when i started to get worried.

" You know we are not done yet right?" Stated Sam with this worried look on his face.

" I wish you were." I said rolling my eyes.

" Look we don't have all day" said Dean annoyingly.

Right then i knew that it was better to get this over with so i invited them in. I couldn't believe what they said. Apparently they were the real Sam and Dean and that all the things that they talked about in the show was real. I believed that they were Sam and Dean because they looked exactly like them. I knew though that all that supernatural stuff on their shown was not real.

" Do you really want me to summon a demon to prove it to you!" Shouted Dean.

"NO!" We all shouted

" If it is then what do you want us to do about it?" Asked Lisa

" We want you to help us close the gates of hell. Along the way you might find a knew creature we have never faced nor heard about. These creatures are from a show called bleach.