Dark

Bill stopped running in a clearing a long way away from the mystery shack. He took his cane into his hands and mumbled some words before a gaping portal appeared in front of them.
Bill looked down at Dipper and smirked before he jumped into the portal
On the other side was a strange world. It felt so boring, but Bill continued to run, Dipper wondering what was happening right then.
Finally, Bill stopped running in front of a small, but classy house.
He took a step forward toward the house, but Dipper stayed still.
"Are you coming?" Bill asked, breaking the silence between them. No response.
Bill picked Dipper up and dragged him into the house.
It was nicer inside then Dipper had expected. Although it was only one floor, it had older style windows, and a tan sofa that slopped very comfortable.
Bill took him to a door, the only door, and led Dipper down the stairs, the room getting darker with every step.
Bill placed Dipper down and snapped his fingers. The room lit up.
It was unlike the rest of the house, it had cement floors and a tall ceiling. It had a dark brown couch and a table as the only furniture. It was a large room.
"You ruined my life," Bill spat as he locked the door.
"Wh-what?" Dipper asked, thoughts still swirling in his head like a tornado.
"You know what," Bill snapped, approaching Dipper, who was sitting on the floor.
"The only problem is, I don't know what I'm gonna do with you now," Bill said, thinking of something, "but for now, you'll stay down here," a smirk started to creep across Bill's face as he shot back around towards the door and left with a slam.
The lights shut off and Dipper sat there, on the cold floor trying to process the events that had just occurred. He began to cry into his knees. What is Bill going to do to me? He though. He heard a voice in his head say, you'll see Pinetree, very soon, you'll see.
Dipper shivered, and continued to sob.

A/N
Okay- wait okay- what the heck? People reading  a story of mine? I am now dead, RIP me, see you later, probably tomorrow but maybe today on the other book I'm making that I talked about in the last chapter now I'm rambling, so bye nerds.