Realization

Bill stared at the Stan bobble heads in the corner of the shack.
Dipper was staring at him with his mouth open. What had he just witnessed?
Bill began to walk again and just stumbled around the mystery shack as Dipper watched him in disbelief. He didn't know wether he should call the authorities or leave him be.
That's when Mabel walked in from the back with Waddles in arms. She looked like she was about to say something when Bill looked her way and his eyes opened wide. He ran up to Mabel.
"Hey there Shoo- I mean cutie!" Bill shouted at Mabel. She gasped and grabbed Dipper's hand and pulled him back.
"I think I'm in love," Mabel whispered.
"Did you see what that guy did a minute ago? He just started screaming like- like..." Then it hit Dipper, "Bill. Mabel, look in his eyes..." he said turning around towards the caped man.
Mabel looked at the man with squinted eyes which grew wide with realization.
"Oh my unicorns," Mabel gasped. The twins looked at each other in disbelief.
"Is that even possible?" Dipper asked.
"I don't know!" Mabel said, "look in the journal book thingy."
Dipper ran to the back and opened the journal.

A/N
Now this is my first a/n but omg let me just say what the heck on my old account no one had ever read any of my stories and now, people have read it! Yay! This is great! And for the first time and hopefully not the last, thank you so much for reading and good night! Or good afternoon! ...or good morning...