01|CHAD

This story is Brett's. you know, remember him as one of Zach's friends... this story was supposed to be released before Zach and Jack's stories, but I receive requests for the twin's story... so I choose to publish their stories first.

Thanks for reading my stories and for the support. XOXO~

◣◥◤◢

Chapter 01

I was looking at my reflection on the mirror. I turned around and looked at my ass. I was wearing a pair of fitted jeans and it's hugging my ass perfectly and well it's so. . . maybe a bit too much but I just shrugged. I draw out a jacket on my closet and wore it under my green fit v-neck shirt. I just hope that Bryan would like my outfit.

I happily went down the stairs to the kitchen and saw mom and Tomaz, my younger brother, already eating their breakfast.

"Good morning." I greeted which was so rare and sat on my seat. "Where's Aaron?" I asked as I poured my cup with coffee.

"Dad went off early this morning." Tomaz said and mom nodded in agreement.

I never called Aaron as dad, because he's not my dad. My real dad left mom and she didn't told dad that she's carrying me. She said it's better that way. They're still boyfriends that time when they made me and she was glad that they broke up because she found another man much better than him, and it's Aaron, and I was six years old that time already when they got married.

"Okay." I said and ate my breakfast silently and finished first, bringing my cup and plate on the sink. I was about to exit the kitchen when mom called me.

"Is that a new pair of jeans?" She asked.

"Huh. Uh, yes." I said, frowning.

Why was she asking?

"That's so-"

"Tight?" I cut her.

"No. Showy." She said and I nodded in agreement.

"I never thought it would looked like this." I reasoned.

"You looked like a twink." Tomaz said making me narrow my eyes. Mom pinched his side making him yelped and I stuck my tongue out at him.

◣◥◤◢

I was placing my books on my bag from the locker and shut it close when someone placed both his hands on my locker, casing me. I smiled giddily and turned around and saw my boyfriend, Bryan. We're already together for a month now! And he was wearing that smile that never failed to make my whole day.

I was a closet gay before because I was afraid to come out and Earl who was my best friend was the only one who knew I'm gay. I was afraid to be treated like the way students treated a gay man on school like those in TV shows. Until I met Bryan. He helped me faced those fears and I was thankful to have a very open minded students in this school. They never discriminates gay or lesbian people. In fact, there's so many students are one. And it boosts my confidence.

"Hey, Cha-cha." He said.

I like hearing him say the nickname he gave me. But it really made me want to puke when someone other than Bryan call me that name, especially Earl. He does it to piss me off.