Wakahisa Osamu

Luigsech Óengus Vercingetorix☽✶✫

Luigsech was just prepared to start suggesting he make them something that didn't require too much blood in order for them to save the rest when he turned his head towards the entrance of the kitchen. He grimaced, glancing over to Yumi and sighing heavily. Why was she causing her father so much trouble? he asked himself, not expecting Yumi to run off so suddenly.

"Ah! Yumi get back here!" he shouted, though by the time he ran outside the kitchen she was long gone. Sighing heavily, he turned and headed back into the kitchen, smiling a little to Nina. "Well your father really does not like bats. Plus at this moment in time, being startled or bothered by your sister is the last thing your father needs to deal with." he said, wishing Yumi would stop this tomfoolery. It was only making her father's problems worse by continually bothering him and giving him problems he had to deal with.

Wakahisa Osamu

[Looking for Sarah]

Odell Millard

Odell nearly jumped out of his shoes when he heard he his father's voice echo throughout the summer home, nearly clinging to his mother when he realized soon enough that his father was calling out his sister's name. He pouted lightly, wondering what sort of trouble Yumi got into this time that made their father so upset. Carefully holding close to his mother once she picked him up, he leaned his head lightly against her shoulders as she rushed up the stairs, smiling for a moment when he saw his father before remembering that at the moment he sounded quite upset and looked it a well.

"You okay daddy?" he asked. Rose smiled and glanced at the ghost nodding "yes, but this is the first time i was able to get her to settle down. I needn't wake her just yet." she said turning to the woman as she became a bit more visible. It was clear that Rose had enough encounters with ghost or spirits that she grew quite comfortable to them trying to surprise you. It sorta seemed to be something she developed while Anna had shared her body. "My Name is Rose everyone calls me that anyway it's much more simpler. May I ask who you might be?"

~Adrienne Pike, handmaiden and nanny~

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...right?"

"That's wonderful to hear," Adrienne smiled and went back to chopping, "Have you been shown to a room?" She asked softly. It wasn't Adrienne's job to make commendations for guests, that was left up to Kaa'mina, the head maid. She slowly reached out with her senses and found Kaa on the third floor with Yumi. "Sorry to intrude Ms. Kaa'mina but there is a new comer to the castle and I was wondering if she had a room, yet? If you aren't busy would you come to the kitchen?" Adrienne said softly into Kaa'mina's mind.

She hadn't really used her telepathic powers much over the course of ten years. What happened between her and Giovanni, made her shy away from her powers. Adrienne knew that she would never feel normal again after she learned about what she was, so it was silly to try to strive to be such.

Delilah Von

Delilah clenched her hand as she looked for a bowl too put the stew in so she can fill her shriveled body, She was already too thin already to think if a gust of wind cam through she would have been blown away. as she walked next to Angela she heard Adrienne ask her if she had been shown to her room yet. She turn to her and shook her head," No but I would like to explore this place a bit more before i retire" she took a spoon and scooped out a chunk of soft vegetables into her bowl. She took a spoon and scooped a small amount of it and shoved it into her mouth," mmmmmm......Delicious" she said with a grin towards Angela as she took another spoon full and aimed it at Angela's mouth," Vegetables..oooh no ANGELA IT'S VEGETABLES" she laughed as put the spoon of the soft vegtables into mouth.