Chapter 6 - Moods

Chapter 6

Waking up with your comfy pillow wet, smudged mascara stokes on your warm covers and a stain of tears on your white top was not the way any girl would want to wake up but thanks to oh-so-kind fate, that's exactly how I woke up the next morning. I can definitely say I never ever want to cry myself to sleep again. Bye bye, went the soft, fluffy bed that made my skin tingle in relaxation and came the messed up bed with it's agonizing feeling of springs stabbing back. Who knew sleeping with sharp studded jewellery as well as sleeping in the worst position possible could change a whole nights sleep? Well you learn something new everyday.

I got up from my bed and groaned. My bed looked like a box of make up and river came together to plan the destruction of it's warmth welcoming and make it look like a train wreak with the cover thrown on one side of the room and pillows thrown on the other. I glanced at my infuriating alarm clock as it made sounds that almost sounded like a goat giving birth. That sound needed to stop now. I rapidly hit the stop button to stop the torturing noise from making my ears bleed to death. Another groan escaped my lips as I stared at the alarm clock to only reveal that I had exactly twenty minutes until school started. I officially hated this alarm clock.

I crawled to my bathroom - and I'm not joking when I say crawled - and entered it with a hard thump coming from the door I closed. I took a glimpse at myself in the mirror and instantly wanted to die on the spot. Screw my bed looking like a train wreak, I looked like the beast decided to give me one of his famous make-overs and I definitely wasn't going to turn into a handsome prince without or without beauty.

I scowled at my frizzy brown hair as it was pointing in all directions in an Afro style that probably made Ludacris' hair jealous. My cheeks and eyes were all black coloured because of my dried mascara and my face looked flushed. This is why I tell my mum to buy me a gun but she never listens. Now, whatever you're asuming in those puny nut-shaped brains of yours, I am not suicidal. If you insist to know, I would have used the gun to shoot people with it, not myself. One of those people being Nic-

No, I'm not going to say his name. Instead he will be notified as 'him' or 'asshole' along with another train of blunt cusses. Sure the gun plan was a better option but this could work too.

After cleaning myself up, I rapidly force my lifeless body into the shower not caring whether or not I'll be late for prison, formally known as school. Showers always calmed down no matter what and a shower was definitely what I was going for now.

Once I was done with my warm steaming shower, I headed to my room with my mood changing instantly annoyed about going to school. Generally no teenager liked school, actually I bet up we would burn it down if we had the chance but today was different. Today my reason wasn't my normal 'school is crap' saying, today I had a real reason.

Firstly I, in no way in hell wanted to see that asshole's face. Actually forget his face, I didn't even want to hear his voice because if I did, I can assure you that I'll probably end up scratching he face off and breaking his neck. Secondly, I looked like I'd just came back from digging a coal mine and trust the view wasn't pretty.

After whining about my life for a few minutes, I got dressed and got out my make up bag and looking through it like it was a bag of gold. In this case, it was. There were still dark places around my eyes in which the mascara decided to deviously stay and darken my eyes to the effect that I have bags which I actually don't. My face looked a little messy and my lips looked extremely dry.

I took out my life saving concealer and applied it around my eyes covering up the darkness. While in the progress, I decided to also apply it in small areas of my dull face to brighten it up a bit. I got out my lip balm and spread it all over my cracked up lips giving it a softer look and feel. I brushed my ash brown hair and quickly tied into a tight ponytail, not bothering much with the presentation.