The End....?

The butterfly clip, it was there. It was on the door to my room. I'd lost it twice. The first time was when I had first met the Titans, running from a giant scorpion, and then Slade found it and gave it back to me. The second time, I had left it behind when I left the Titans. I hadn't seen it since.

In the moment I saw the clip, I knew it had to be Slade. Who else could it be? Who else would have gone through all the trouble to get me alone in the tower.

Oh no.

The others.

Was the trouble a trap to get them out? Are they okay? What about Beast Boy? Should I run?

After asking myself that question, I felt so stupid.

"A Titan, and a true friend does not run away from danger." I said aloud. Slowly, almost roboticaly, I grabbed the clip and slid it into my hair.

"Don't let him control you. It's your choice." I whispered to myself as I placed a hand on the doorknob. "Beast Boy, I promise I'm going to do this for you. For the team."

I walked in the room and I could practically hear Cyborg shouting, "That's my little rock'n roller!" and Starfire saying, "Kick the butt!" over and over. Raven and Robin wouldn't be yelling, but they would be giving looks that you didn't argue with, and then Beast Boy whispering in my ear, "Show him Terra. Show him it's your choice, and I promise you'll win."

It was him. I knew it would be. He stood looking out the window at the ocean.

"Well Terra, you finally came back."

"No thanks to you." I crossed my arms angrily.

"Oh? are you so sure about that? Not everything is so easily defined by light and dark. Our friend Robin discovered that the hard way." Slade turned to look at me.

I would have to ask Robin what meant later, I couldn't be distracted now, "So what Slade? You came to get me? Well tough luck. I told you, you can't control me anymore." I put my hands back down at my side and they balled into fists. "Don't loose control," I thought.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn....
Okay, I'm not good at writing action scenes so the next part will not be as good, but I had to put this up here because you all like the story so much! :) Thank you!