Best Friends Forever?

Oops! I forgot the disclaimer.  I DO NOT OWN TEEN TITANS, I just got this idea when I was feeling down in life.

When Beast Boy asked me what I wanted to watch, I let him chose. Wrong move. Being a boy, Beast Boy no less, we wound up watching a movie about ninjas fighting a Godzilla-like creature. It was kind of fun though. Soon Cyborg came in started to make dinner.

"What do you feel like eating, Terra?" He asked me.

"Um...I don't know. Whatever you feel like." I shrugged.

"No! No way. He's gonna make some totally disgusting meat dish and make me eat it!" Beast Boy accused and pointed at Cy.

I laughed, "Okay, how about tacos? Sort of like a buffet. Everyone can put what they want on it."

"Alright," Cyborg shrugged and turned to the stove, his plans to torture BB ruined. But he won't let anyone know he's been defeated.

Pretty soon the room began to smell like Mexican spices mixed with ground beef.

"Dude!" Beast Boy waved a hand in front of his nose, "How can you stand a smell like this?"

I laughed some more. It felt good.

Raven came in, floating a couple inches above the ground. She used her magic to take stacks of plates, cups, and silverware out of the cupboards.

“Beast Boy,” She said abruptly, making BB jump, “Come over here and help me set the table.”

“Why aren’t you making Terra help too?” he complained, but got up anyway.

Raven stared at me for a moment, then she turned back to Beast Boy, “Because you didn’t show up at the tower two days ago and suddenly faint in her arms. But if it makes you feel better...” She looked around the room for something I could do too. I pretended not to take notice and began to flick through the channels on the TV.

“Terra,” Raven finally said in a gentler voice, “Could you get some napkins please? A LOT of them?” she enunciated, looking at Beast Boy and Cyborg.

I got up without complaining and walked to the cupboard where the napkins had been when I was last here.

But as I placed my hand on the cupboard handle, the lights in the tower began to flash red.

“Trouble!” Beast Boy cried.