2 × Revealed ×

Chapter 2
" Revealed "
( BatJokes )

joker disguises as a normal civilian.
( Might be a long chapter, Have patience reader-san )

Also might have part two of this.
Short chapter...?¿?

( happens all the time when having a writers block )

Sorry if there is no BatJokes labeled, for now let's enjoy Harley and joker's teenage friendship.

×∆×

( 3rd PoV )

" There You Go! "

Harley says in delight, looking at her Puddin' " Give me the mirror harl. "
Harley hand over a mirror, excited for the jester's reaction. " What do you think boo-boo? " Harley asked fast.

The jester looked closely to his figurines, his pale skin doesn't look very pale as usual, his lips where in perfect shape and color peachy than red rose lips.

His green hair is replaced by dirty blond, His scars can't be seen far away or even close, the makeup that Harley done is perfectly been hidden his scars in his face very well.

" This is great Harl! " Harley giggles at her puddin's reaction, feeling proud at her job well done.

" Alright Mista J! Now all you need is a normal civilian name for a normal and non psychopath killer clown!!! "

Joker huffs at the last words in Harley's sentence, but Harley didn't care nor see it and already started thinking for a name for Jack.

Wait.

THAT'S IT!

" Puddin'! puddin'!! I already now a perfect name for ya! " Harley screamed in delight, making the jester cover his ears but excited that Harley picked a name for him.

" What is it girl bud? Tell me I wanna know now! " Joker said snapping Harley at her girlish squealing," Jack! Jack Napier!! " Harley screech," Girl bud, please shut the fuck up and stop that. " Making Joker growl at her for screeching very too loud.

" Hehe ok! What do ya think Mista J! Do you like it Mista J, do you like it!? " Still Harley didn't care nor see the annoyance from Joker's face, she's too excited.

But of course he can't stop his friend's insanity and annoying attitude so he just irritatedly sighed and answered the girl's exciting attitude.

" it's nice, I like it. How about you? " Gosh the look in his face when he said the last word of his sentence, He fully regretted his words.

" I think it's great Puddin! It really fits you and ohmygodithinkb-manwilllikeit!butofcoursehewillfindout,sono!iamsolovingit,ilikeit!besidesiAMtheonewhomadeit-!! "

Harley continues to babble as her mad friend just watches her, thinking when will she finally stop and breath. " Harl. Breath, your slowly turning blue. "

Jesus Christ, joker breathe out as Harley is taking deep breathes and was slightly panting.

" Okkk I think it's time to take a break and sleep! Let's continue this tomorrow Harl. " Joker said, dragging Harley with him upstairs.

Tomorrow is going to be a LONGGG day.

Actually night.

×∆×

Last edit: 4/28/17

// 471 words //