1 × You Hate Me? Prove It! ×

Chapter 1
" You hate me? Prove it! "
( Lego BatJokes )
This is after the bombings, drama and shit,

a bit of fluff and also
Joker crying.
( if you think joker couldn't cry, you're a fucking lier! )

×∆×

( 3rd PoV )

" I hate you "

The joker snapped his head around, shocked and couldn't believe it. The bat actually said it or it's just in his head.

" W-what? " he stuttered still shocked at the bat's words, the jester's eyes are wide open, mouth hanging agape, frozen still at the same place his standing.

The joker is just making sure his head is not messing in his mind and he also to see and hear what the bat will do.

" I said... I hate you joker. " Oh. So he's not that crazy after all and plus he said his name, heh how adorable," I'm sorry Bats, but can you say it again? I lost a thought for a moment heh. "

The jester chuckled wanting to hear his Dark Knight's deep and strong voice again.

The Dark Knight growled clearly annoyed, isn't it enough? He already said it twice now.

Is that clown turning deaf? Or he just want the bat to be embarrass again? He's not great at showing ' Feelings ' to someone, especially to his arch nemesis, he shouldn't complain anymore.

Besides, he said it twice so why not? It's not bad, he hated the guy after all.

The bat sighed " I hate you jack. " Oh. Okay, holy shit. That's to much for the clown to handle, what the fuck how did he know? He always hated that name ever since he turned into a killer clown.

" I-i hate you too. " the joker stuttered, decided to say it back, feeling shocked and happy at the same time. Like a birthday surprise, you never know it's coming.

" I hate you more. " the bat answered back again, a grin wearing in his lips," I hate you the most! " the joker couldn't stop smiling, inching closer to the bat.

" I hate you... Forever. "
Ok Joker's squealing in the inside now, his eyes shined. God he's almost in tears of joy, but he's squealing fanboying thoughts where cut off by the bat, he's saying something. " -hey are you even listening? "

" Uh... No? " looks like the bat doesn't want to talk any more, so he just grab the jester's wrist and pulled his closer." I said, I have a confession to make... I-i don't just h-hate you, I... I-i L-love y-you Jack. "

" I-i... " he couldn't speak, he's so shocked and he doesn't know how to respond to... Well, this kind of situation, he felt so very happy, the bat liked, loved him back." I.. U-um i-i.. "

The Jester looked nervous, stuttering, he couldn't say a word property back to his Dark Knight. He's kinda proud for batsy saying his feelings, he knows he's not that kind of a guy to say his emotions or feelings to someone.

And the joker appreciates it, and kinda have a feeling from his stomach, his face getting a bit warm. His heart is beating fast and shaking from fear and excitement.

" J-jack? " The Bat stuttered, afraid of rejection and answer from the shivering jester. He leaned closely, both of their noses are now touching and hold out one hand, putting it to the jesters chest.

He could feel the joker's heart throbbing loudly and fast, also shaking. He sees that the murderous clown is very nervous.

" hey, it's ok J-bird. Please calm down, it's ok, everything is alright " the bat gestured his shaking panicked clown, his other hand in jokers chin. Making Jack to look up, seeing the tears from the corner of his eyes.

" s-sorry. " jack sniffles, still shaking but calm down, his breathing turning back to normal." I-i L-love you too... I-i just th-thought that you w-wouldn't f-fe-eel the same. " Jack said, tears flowing down as he continues.

" What a-am i to b-be l-loved? I'm j-just a c-crimimal after a-all... " Jack then broke down, putting both of his hands to cover his face as the tears falls.

" Jack... " Bruce then kneels down, hugging Jack in his arms, trying to calm his down by saying lovingly whispers to his ear." I love you, I love you so much. It's ok Jackie... "

" I love you the most... " Jack said, now smiling ear to ear. Knowing what the bat will say next, Their faces so close, their lips almost touching.

" I Love you Forever... Jack. "

Their Lips finally pressed together, folding together perfectly. After a minute and so, they pulled back, looking at each others eyes.

Bruce then pulled Jack into a loving hug, getting up and spinning them around, Both Laughing in joy.

" I love you. "

Bruce said, still holding jack close.

" I Love you too...~ " Jack sang, giggling.

" I love you more. "

" Hehehe I Love you the most! "

" I love you...

Forever....~ "

×∆×

Last edit: 4/21/17

// 841 words //