Chapter 2/Meeting Koenma

So I decided to maybe leave out some parts of a few episodes because I have to learn for school and otherwise it'll take too long to finish my fanfiction. And please write some comments so that I can know what I did wrong or what's really good about my story.

'...' : when someone's thinking something
"..." : when someone's saying something

Sayako's POV:
"So could you explain to us again about this place were going to?" I wondered."The spirit world!", 'Thanks, Botan that explains it!', "Right, well what the hell is that?" Yusuke seemed to have no idea as well. "That is the realm where people outside the living world are, including the person who's going to tell you about your ordeal." Botan explained to us but I still don't know what this place is. "If someone's got something to say to us, they should come to us!" Yusuke meant. 'I don't think that's how it works...' Yusuke can be so dumb sometimes."His name is King Yama!", "Does that mean we're dealing with royalty, Botan?", "That's right, Sayako. So you better not be impolite or rude to him. Like you usually are, Yusuke! He can send you to death forever if he wants to!", "Hold on, I think we should discuss this!?" Yusuke was really scared now. He never acts like that except if it's about people who can change his way of living. Then Botan flew through some strange clouds. "Welcome to spirit world!"......

~ Time skip~

The door slowly opened and Yusuke and I were standing next to Botan slightly terrified. "Sir, I've brought the twins you requested to see!" When I saw that there was a little toddler standing in front of us I couldn't believe it. 'You have to be kidding me!' Yusuke turned his head around scared of what the king might look like. "I'm right here. Look down!", When Yusuke did as he was told he looked pretty confused. "This is the guy that's in charge!?" The toddler made his way up to his desk and sat on his chair as we followed him. Botan spoke up:"Those are Yusuke and Sayako Urameshi.", I wanted to make a good impression even though he's so tiny, so I slightly bowed my head " I'm honored to meet you."....."Hahahaha!..." I couldn't believe it. 'That idiot is laughing'. "Why would the spirit world be run by a toddler! And here I was afraid of the mighty king Yama!...Hahaha!"        That's it! I hit Yusuke hard on the head. "Show some respect to the man who's going to save our life!!" I yelled."Thank you, Sayako. But actually I'm the mighty Koenma and I'm the son of king Yama. Even though I appear to be a child I've been around for very long! So watch your mouth when you speak to me!" Koenma said while pointing at Yusuke. 'He really is an idiot' Koenma stood up and jumped in front of us. " Now let's skip to the business shall we!Yusuke and Sayako Urameshi ... I present you you're ordeal" Koenma held out his hands showing us two shining eggs. "You're ordeal will be what's inside those eggs. Hatch this egg and face what comes out!", "Do we have to do something to hatch it?" I asked. "Not at all, you just have to carry it with you! Those are spirit beasts and they feed of the energy coming from your soul. This will be a test for you're character. The things you do and feel will change the monster inside!... For better or for worse! If you're soul is terrible it will be a monster and it will devour you... If you're soul is good it will be a spirit beast and you'll have to take care of it. If you don't take it you'll remain as ghosts! The choice is yours!" Yusuke and I looked at eachother and slowly took our eggs. 'Well, here goes nothing'.......I thought looking at my egg. It was a light purple colour while Yusuke's was yellow. 'I hope it'll turn out to be a spirit beast...'

As I wrote before I will leave out parts of episodes or even complete episodes. Otherwise I won't finish my story in time.