A/N

• Dedicated to you, the readers.

Hello everybody. :)

First of all, I just want to thank you all for leaving such lovely comments and voting for 'collarbones'. Your support has honestly been my motivation for the past month as I wrote this and for that I really can't thank you enough. Every new chapter I've been uploading hasn't been planned out or anything - especially the last chapter. 

One of the largest reasons I wrote this was to raise awareness about eating disorders. I just want to make it clear that an eating disorder is not about not eating, even though that seems counterintuitive. It's about what runs through a person's mind when they think of eating, how obsessed they are with planning out their meals and exercise routines in the day, what extremes they would go to achieve this and the amount of times they regress because they're fed up of depriving themselves.

You can still eat relatively normally and have one, because other people won't know what you'll do later on to punish yourself, just how much you've obsessed over that sandwich, and how much your eating disorder controls you.

Obviously there's lots more to it and I'm not an expert on this but I tried to show some aspects of an eating disorder through Anna. Just when you all thought she was on the road to recovery, she'd regress and start to punish herself again, because I wanted to express how eating disorders are volatile. I hope it worked.

Notice how Anna only weighed herself once. Instead I got her to focus on something visual because that's genuinely what some girls do. They become so eager to see the results of their bereavement that they forget to factor in just how much time it takes to lose a pound, or two pounds, or more. With Anna, the reason she lost weight so quickly was because she was malnourished and so her weight wildly fluctuated because she wasn't eating healthily.

Moving on.

Trent wasn't even meant to be in this story originally. I am aware that for some of you it might seem unrealistic that he's made such a sudden appearance into her life and they're already going out, but for some people this is honestly how relationships start. 

Another thing about Trent. I used him to show you how much it helps by telling someone if you do have an eating disorder. It changes a lot of things, because you'll constantly have someone to support you and help you through the bad times you experience.

Thank you everybody!