Chapter 8

A/N so sorry its taken so long, but i've had exams like crazy and then the first day of the holidays i went away and forgot my computer so im using my friend that im staying with's computer to do this! sorry again. :$

ENJOY MUNCHKINS!

________________________________________

________________ 

Noah whipped his head to the side, blocking my view of the person. I couldn’t focus properly on anything so I couldn’t even recognise the voice.

“Bullshit. Violet, you’re not going out with this dick guy are you?” Noah asked with disgust.

I still had no idea who they were but if they were helping me get away from Noah then I didn't really care who was. I couldn’t muster up any words so I just nodded my head in agreement. Soon after that the pressure that was holding my up against the wall disappeared and I collapsed. Before I hit the floor a different pair of strong arms wrapped around me holding me up against them. I managed to drag my eyes open to see who it was and got the shock of a life time. Will was holding me up, looking at Noah like he could have killed him right then and there.

“Whatever man. I’ll see you around Violet.” Noah said as my head snapped to look at him just in time to see him wink at me before backing away into the crowd.

I swear this is what having an emotional breakdown feels like. I was so confused, and my head was experiencing a massive migraine which really wasn’t helping anything. Why was Noah here? Did he honestly think that we were still going out? He was seriously scaring me back there. That look in his eyes was pure evil. There was nothing about him that looked remotely like the Noah I had met back where I use to live apart from his appearance. He said he was going to see me later... I bloody hope not. Why can’t I just have a normal life without anyone interfering? I hate this.

“Violet, are you okay?” came Will’s worried voice bring me back to reality. I looked up at him as his eyes were studying my face like he was trying to figure me out.

I giggled stupidly before saying, “You just called me Violet.”

That got him to smile. It was a real smile as well, not a smirk. It lighted up all his features and he really did look handsome. I then realised that he still had his arms around me keeping up against him and I felt a blush colour my cheeks. I think that I had gotten to that point where there were so many emotions swirling around in me that I just didn’t care anymore. I went a little crazy. Soon my small giggle had turned in to me laughing like there was no tomorrow.

Will let out a small laugh of his own before saying, “Okay, come on sweet cheeks.” While he lightly grabbed my arm leading me up to the second floor and into an empty bedroom.

“Will what are we doing in here? I want to dance.” I said laughing again as broke free from him and twirled around to room trying to look like a ballerina. Once I stopped I was seeing triple of everything. I held my head and sat on the floor. I heard Will laughing at me from somewhere in the room. I caught sight of him leaning against the end of the bed smirking at me with amusement.

“Oh my god, Will there are three of you! How do you do that? I want three of me!” I exclaimed while trying to get up and walk over to him. As soon as I took a step the world tilted again and I was looking at the ceiling of the room. It had glow in the dark stars plastered across it.

“Will! Come look at this! It’s so pretty!” whispered excitedly patting the spot next to me indicating for him to lay there. I didn’t take my eyes off the ceiling the whole time. Will flopped down next to me without a word.