The World In My Eyes...

I see the world half perfect and half blind.

                   I see everything.... opposite. There are cartoon dinosaurs, the cute ones, roaming around my bed as we speak. Little baby dinos come to my side and cuddle while they see me type with fuzzy bubble balls in diferent shades of color float by. This place is filled with color and randomness with  dinos and magic unicorns roaming about the small area called my room. The walls are black and white stripes with posters filling empty spots. If i look up, i see a small garden with a small white gate guarding its inhabitants , keeping them safe.  Nothing makes me feel better than being in that garden. A white tiger emerges from under my bed and lays its head on the small of my back, making me giggle softly. I roll over and sit indian style, letting Raja  the white tiger, lay on my bed, resting her head on my lap. When she does, flowers and stars appear out of thin air, making the room shine brighter than a brand new cars they show on t.v.. You know, the ultra shine-ifined cars? Yup, even brighter than those. I play connect the dots with Raja when sudenly a slam of a door snaps me out of my world of imagniation and of madness. I grab my glasses as quick as i can and look around, a tear falling from my face, alreading missing my world that dissapeared in seconds.

"Raven," a woman that looks like me but older approaches me, "I've been calling you for 10 minutes. Come down for dinner."

"Alright, woman. I'm going." i whisper, wiping the tear away.