Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Grace Halloway

               Hi my name is Rashel. I am not like anyone you have ever met. It started when I first went to a club. This club isn't normal. No one there is truely who they say they are. They may be your friends but you don't truely know them, not anymore.

"Come on Rashel you'll love it at the Moonlight club."Grace said.

"I'm coming. How do you know I'll love it? I might hate it."I stated.

"I know you Rashel. You'll love it, trust me."she replied.

"Okay I'll trust you."I said still unsure about her decession.

Her older brother drove us to the Moonlight club. "Thanks David."Grace said.

"No problem."he said back. As soon as we were almost in the club he drove off. There goes my escape ride. I thought.

In side two young boys were at a table."Who's this Grace? You know you are going over the limit of friends."one of them said.

"Zach told me to bring her on request of Jose. So I'm perfectly fine."she replied.

"Jose? What are you talking about?"I asked her. I was surprised normally boys wouldn't ask for me. I had super puffy dark blond hair, blue eyes, bad acne, and I was kind of fat. In other words they thought I was ugly.

"Nothing of your concern." she replied.

"Oh then this is Rashel?" the other boy said.

"Yeah. So where is Jose and Sam?"Grace said back.

"In the back. You know where the ceromonies take place right? It's there."he told her.

"Thanks."she said and led me to the back, while I was still confused.

"There you are what took you so long?"this tall boy with really dark brown hair said.

"Rashel was being really stubborn so I had to convince her to come."she said back not scared of him or any of the people with weapons that were in the room.

"Aren't you scared of the people with the weapons."I asked her.

"No they're on our side. They're here to protect us from the people we're fighting."she replied making me even more confused.

"You're fighting someone?!?"I said really loud.

"Yes we are."she said wincing and holding her ears.

"Sorry. But Grace your the least violent person I know."I told her.

"I didn't say I as in actually me was fighting. I meant that the club was fighting someone."she replied and I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. It was a relief to know that Grace wasn't going out and killing someone. "Now I have to go just trust Sam he knows what he's doing."

"Okay don't stay away to long."I said stuttering. I'm pretty sure everyone knew I was scared. Thing was I didn't want to say it so I gave clues.

"Could you please lay down on this table?"Sam said. He was very polite so I layed down on the table, but I will admit it took me a while to actually fully lay down. "This might hurt so hold on to something."

He took out a small sharp knife. "Can you please not scream, this is to help you."

"Wait, your going to cut me!?"I shrieked.

"Again don't scream. I'm granting some of your wishes. Now calm down and relax, it will hurt less that way."directly after that he started to work. He cut my cheak, my stomach, and my leg. He went to each and put his hands over them, soon his hands started to send off this really bright light. When he was done he went to each again and did the same thing but this time the light was this really light blue with other colors mixed in. A few of the gaurds helped him out. "Okay we have finally finished. You are magic, super smart, and super athletic. You are also skinny, you have long curly black hair, you don't have acne, and you have eyes that are the color of magic."