Prologue

She smiled at him and he led her off into the distance. Where will he take me. the girl thought. She had beautiful black curls that went to the ground. And her eyes were the lightest color of blue you could hardly see the irises and they had all the colors in the rainbow in them if you looked hard enough. They were the color of magic. She knew something bad was going to happen to her. The prophecy said so. Their was going to be another Princess of the beings, the true one. Which meant that she wasn't the true Princess of the Beings. She knew the boy hadn't changed but she would rather die by the hand of the boy she loved then by a person she didn't know. She stayed close behind the boy thinking all of these things. "Hurry up."the boy called back to her. Since he had said it she did it. She sped up and was right next to him for the rest of the way to his club. She stopped short and stared at the Darklight club. This was the last thing she would ever see. The boy led her into the back of the club and sat her down in a chair. He told her to close her eyes and she did. She heard a sword being pulled out of a sheath. Then she felt it go through her heart. She thought of the poor girl who was going to be the new Princess. She hoped the girl would fall in love with someone who was kind and who loved her back. She pictured the girl small, with kind eyes, delicate looking features, long beautiful curls, and the prettiest dress ever that she had made all by herself. She smiled at the picture. And the picture was exactly how the girl turned out.