Chapter 2

Recap

I had my eyes fixed specifically on Liam who at this point looked pretty pale.

“Why are you glaring at them?” Asked my brother.

“Why don’t you ask you conceited friends?” I replied

“Wh..what?” He asked confused.

“Uhh...Leila.” Said Liam. His face was the complete opposite of what it was a few seconds ago. Right now his face was covered with guilt. “I.uh..I” He tried.

“Save it.” I cut him off and walked away to my room.

I came to the realization that I was right after all.

Popular rock star boys always are the most arrogant ones.

Chapter 2

I sat on my bed cursing my life. Is there one place on this planet where I could have a peaceful life? I can just imagine how wonderful life is going to be inside this house, considering my very first I was humiliated in my living room.

Extremely annoyed and frustrated I started to throw out all my clothes from the bag. Suddenly, I heard a voice from the intercom.

“Liii...please come downstairs.” Said his rusty voice on the intercom.

“Are your band members still there?” I asked quickly

“Well...yeah, they wanted to say something to you.”

“I’ll pass.” I replied

“Oh commmoooonn, don’t be mean. Please. For me.” He said whining like a little kid. I wonder how he’s the older one.

“Ugghh..whatever.”

I chucked my shirt that was in my hand onto the bed and headed downstairs. One of the main reasons I was convinced so easily was because I was starving.

As I reached downstairs I made sure to go straight into the kitchen and keep my eyes fixed on the fridge. Unlike the last time I was in the living room, there was no laughing or cheering,  just pure awkward silence. However, I didn’t bother looking up, I turned straight to the kitchen.

I heard plates clattering in the kitchen and guessed one of the maids was probably doing dishes.

As soon as I reached inside I wanted to bang my head against the wall.

All the boys of from one direction were leaning against my fridge.

Damn! Why do they have to be so bloody good looking?

I turned around to leave but I heard my brother Louis call for me.

“Wait Leila, don’t go.”

I turned around and faced my brother and his friends. They all looked pretty ashamed with their eyes on the floor. For a second I actually felt bad. They looked kinda cute with that whole guilty look.

I waited for one of them to say something.

Anything.

“uhh..we are extremely sorry for the misunderstanding.”Said Niall his eyes fixed onto the floor

“Yeah, we were being jerks.” Said Harry

“We were just trying to cheer up Liam, he had a really bad day. We are sorry for being so rude. I hope I could start again, I mean I hope WE could start again.” He added the last part quickly.