Life's End

Your Born.

You Live.

You Die.

Scary isn't it? But thats logic. You can't escape death. Its just..... THERE. 

So why is everyone scared of it? Well think of it this way:

Everyone knows they/someone you know  are going to die, but how? You think they die naturally? No, many people could go on holiday thinking of the sun and having the time of their lives, or going to see loved one but they could die. In those precious moments. Just a click of the finger. SNAP! Your gone.

Everyday, your living a death trap. Stay inside? Well I laugh at you. What makes you so certain your body or heart won't just...... stop? STOP. Kill yourself? Commit suicide? Do what you want but you cause yourself pain. And if you do choose the suicide option thats fine, maybe you were born to die? You have found no purpose for yourself in this world so you want to just end it. Do what you please but you will still die.

God, if there really is one made you to live. If he wanted you dead he would have killed you at birth. But did he? No. He wants you alive. Even if you find no purpose for yourself there are people out there who love you dearly. Your parents, when they held you for the first time, those words the doctors and nurses said 

"Heres your child" Your child, those words still linger in their mouth. "Our baby" To them you always will be. Do you want them to see your small hands held round theres and 5 seconds later for them to see your hands lingering above your hips no life, no warm blood. Do you really?

Heed my words. Please, don't give up. Don't think this world doesn't need you. There will be hard times and losses, but there is no need to kill yourself. Each day you may go through pain and suffering but what you need to remember is: You made it another day. That means no matter what they throw at you, you will always win. You can survive this day you can survive another. This shows your not weak, you can live. If you lose friends or they give you a hard time, then stuff them. Its their loss and if they move on and forget about you? Stuff them, that shows they never cared about you. You dont need their problems in your life. No matter what.

You will always find someone better than them.

You don't need these problems. Its not your fault it never is. You are strong. You are amazing. One day you will find someone who doesn't care about how your hair is or your wieght,height, problems. They wont love you from the eyes, they will love you from the heart. People don't need faces they just need a heart and people can see how good you are from the inside.

You don't need BULLSHIT. You need to believe in yourself. Please, I know what I'm talking about I have been there and I've survive for the past 5 years. I hope to make it till I die in hopefully a coffin in a less painful way. I hope these words have helped you. But if you feel there is nothing. Please think. You could survive another day. I know you can. Already we have not met but we don't need to. 

These words may help: Don't give up, don't take bullshit or crap. 

I know what it feels like. I've been there before. I may still not have everything I wanted but I have my life and I'm going to start living it. For the first time in a long while.