"Sorry Mom" (ending)

I laughed awkwardly. Though inside I was cursing at whoEVER GAVE HIM SUCH A SMART MIND.
TO HELL WITH YOU:
Developer:    Tango Gameworks
Publisher  Bethesda Softworks
Director: Shinji Mikami
AND TO HELL WITH YOU WIKIPEDIA FOR LETTING ME look up this vital information wow who knew Ive been writing all these fanfics but never knew the names of these people woah it's actually really interesting if you think about it do we really ever appreciate-

"May I have the Wattpad back."
"Shut up Im Wikipedia..ing.. something"
"Thats not how yOU SAY IT." Monika cursed at me from the air conditioning vent.
"SHUT UP. I KNOW MY ENGLISH. AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE BEFORE YOU FALL OUT AND-"
"watch this."
"Watch what?"
"Watch. This." Ruvik gave a wiked smile before turning his hand to the vent.
"Ruvik no."
"Ruvik yes."
And we watched as Monika flew out of the vent and hit the floor on Ruviks command.
"DAMN CAN A GIRL NOT ROLE-PLAY AS JULI KIDMAN IN HER FAVORITE GAME." Monika wined.
I laughed, but stopped when I realized Ruvik wasn't. Then I realized neither was my phone, nor was it in my hand. Nor was it in the room, nor was Ruvik.

"DAMMIT, THE SNEAKY BASTARD GOT AWAY."
I cursed, now it was Monika's turn to laugh.
"HA, good for me that he's on your Wattpad account."
She continued laughing, then I said,
"You know I have all your Cosplays in my camera role right?"
She stopped, and looked at me dead.
"Even the Sonic ones?"
"Even the Sonic on-"
She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the window. "QUICK. TO THE MONIKACOPTER."
"The what."
"MMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA."
She yelled as we crashed out the window and fell into the window of an army helicopter. I clearly didn't give a fuck enough about the copter' as much as I did my Wattpad account. Monika flew the helicopter hollering The Wright Brothers quotes out the window. Maybe it fueled the helicopter or something because as soon as I told her to stop the engine exploded.

"LOOK OUT."
"eeEEEEEEEEAAAAAUHHUU."

we crashed into the police station.
It didn't take much for Ruvik to come out and find us. Its not like we where a threat or anything.
Aside from the minor exception that we just crashed a helicopter and theres fucking fire everywhere.

"The fuck" Ruvik sketched.
"What? Never seen a Monikacopter crash into a police station with a fiery explosion." Monika flexed her arms.
"Well theres a first time for everything I guess." He retorted.
"Speaking of," he cleared his throat and handed me my phone.

I observed it, then exhaled heavily.
"You mean to tell me you wrote the ending to your own fan fiction, and its better than my own writing."
His lips read 'uh sure', but his eyes read 'get rekt'.

Asshole.

"I figured since its the only way to get you to leave and stop crashing Monika..copters into my worlds buildings.."
"Wait. You did this only to get rid of us?"
I asked, putting my palm to my heart.
"Not exactly, I also wanted to see that." He pointed to Monika reading down my phone.
She screeched a wiked fangirl screech,
"AGHH ITS SO HOTT." She chocked out.

I sighed. It was time to go. I knew it as I felt our bodies disintegrating slowly, we where being pulled out.
But first, I took Ruvik by the face, pulled him towards my lips, closed my eyes and

felt my face collide with the concrete floor as a reminder he's a ghost and I can fall right threw him.

Damn element of surprise.

Before Daddy Ruvik could react to my falling, Monika pulled him tight into a hug.
Damn physics. Lucky hoe.

"Ill see you in my dreams sweetness."

I got up, looking their way.
"Wait." I screeched, capturing their attention. I put my arms on Ruviks shoulders desperately,
"TELL SEB I LOVE HIM- BUT HE HAS TO MARRY JOSEPH!"
He looked violently confused, but amused with my comment.

As we disintegrated, he said
"Well, thanks for letting me know there's people out there that care.. about this story."
I gave him a "no problem" and looked at Monika as she disintegrated from his arms.
"Well, I guess ill see you in The Evil Within 2-"
"And Im keeping your phone." He says holding up a bright pink phone.
"Wait what- AH NO FUCK-"

And we where back home.
Damn. How am I supposed to explain to my insurance company my phone got stolen from a sex god from a horror game in another dimension.

Monika collapsed to the floor crying, then pulled on Alexanders shirt.
"YOU GOTTA PUT US BACK IN THERE MAN."
He stumbled, "I-Im sorry, I cant. You can only really use it once a 12- hours. And we have different work schedules, it would be nearly impossible to put you back-"
Monika slapped him across the face
"YOU LISTEN TO ME AND YOU LISTEN DAMN WELL, IM NOT WAITING A MILLENNIUM TO SEE MY BABY AGAIN."

Monika and I got sent home for the day.

We sat depressed in my bedroom, she played phone games while I played with loose strands on my carpet floor. We where both to weak to move.
"What am I gonna tell my Mom?"
" how about 'sorry Mom I wont be marrying Ruvik, Im a fucking failure' "
"Thanks, but no I mean about my phone."
She sat up, "well the only thing you really use is Wattpad, just do it on your computer."
I sighed, "your right."

I got up and logged in, hoping to ease the pain, until I saw it.
"M-m...MONIKA!"
She jumped. "Wh-"
"COME HERE."

She got up, and stared into the computer screen. "No.. way.. this is to cool."

We stared at the two new stories,
Ruvik x Fangirls
Begger; Ruvik x Reader

"Hot diggity damn." I whispered with a smile.
"Should we warn the outside world about this, by that I mean the outside world of TEW fangirls?"
"Nah, don't you see? We can talk to him from this."
We both nodded in agreement, so what if nobody knows Ruviks writing fanfictions about himself and us. We are the leaders
over this fandom, and everyone here is damned for us to do with as we please.