Chapter 5

I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That awkward when you read that wrong also. The awkward moment when you thought the sentence before said "moment" after awkward.

A/N: sorry about that ^^^... I was bored :P

*******

Chapter 5 – Soraya’s POV (qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvbnm sorry for the long update!!)

*******

Do you know what D’Shane is actually a really nice person!! We spent the whole lesson talking about me which makes a change as usually when boys talk to me it’s just to brag about their selves. He did make a few weird comments though... about Dominic ... about his looks ... but that was just probably so he could get into my good books right?!?!

“Soraya woohoo...?” D’Shane said suddenly

“Sorry I was miles away ... what did you just say??” I asked sheepishly

“Look I know I’m hot but do you really think you need to be staring at me like that?”

I turned away quickly realising that whiles I was of day dreaming I had been staring at D’Shane.

“And why would I be staring at you ... it’s not like your anything good to look at,” I retorted

“Ouch Sweet cheeks what a way to dent a guy’s ego,” D’Shane said pouting and pretending to look sad.

“I would apologise but I don’t think you deserve it,” I winked mischievously

“HAHAHAHAHA!! What have I told you about your winking?”

“Oh my stop bullying me or else I’ll get Dominic on you,” I warned

“I’m sorry I’m sorry please spare me... I wouldn’t want Dominic on me,”

“Oh shut up ... have I ever told you how annoying you are??”

“Nope because you know it isn’t true ... you lurveee me really,” D’Shane smiled

No I don’t... I thought to myself... I love Cain. WHOAAAA where did that come from?!?!?

“Keep telling yourself that pretty boy”

“OH MY GOSH!! CALL THE PRESS!! SORAYA JUST CALLED ME PRETTY”

“You seriously need to get a life D’Shane,” I sighed shaking my head.

“And you seriously need to start looking where you’re going,”

“Wha--- Ouch!!”

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” D’Shane laughed

I just walked into the doors of the canteen. I’m such a Klutz sometimes.

“You know you could have warned me BEFORE I walked into the doors,” I said rubbing my head.

“Now where would the fun be in that?”

“You’re such a bully you know, “I replied frowning, “Are you coming to sit at our table then??”

“Nahh, I’m not eating lunch today, I want to catch up with all the school worked I’ve missed,”

“Oh okay then ... well what do you have after lunch??”

“Ancient History,” D’Shane replied

“Oh i won't see you then... do you want to meet up after school or something?”

“No not really, being around you could ruin my reputation,” D’Shane smiled

“You don’t have a reputation silly,” I laughed.

“See you later,”

“Yeah see you,” I replied.

******* - D’Shane’s POV

Pfft she’s so easy to manipulate, I’ve already got her thinking we’re friends at it’s only been a couple of hours. Now for her brother...

******* - Cain’s POV

I sensed Soraya coming into the Canteen before I saw her.  As soon as I turned around she walked straight into the Canteen door. Ha-ha that girl is such a Klutz sometimes. I felt myself tense as I realised who she was with. That new rogue  ... D’Shane or whatever his name was. Luckily it didn’t look like he was staying as he and Soraya hugged then walked separate ways. Soraya coming closer and closer towards me.

I turned back around so Soraya wouldn’t catch me staring at her.

“Cain, remove yourself from my seat right now!” Soraya started

“I wasn’t aware that this seat had your name on it sweetheart, but if you’d like me to move you know what you have to say,” I replied.

“How about move yourself from my seat before I kill you... please.”

“Well you did say please ... and seeing as it’s you ... I guess I’ll move,” I Smirked.

“Idiot,” Soraya muttered under her breath.

As I stood Soraya shifted slightly to the left and her long hair brushed across my face. I inhaled deeply, smelling her vanilla shampoo with just a hint of strawberry. Damn how did this girl manage to smell so sweet every day???

“Are you gonna move or what,” Soraya sighed.

“We didn’t agree that I was moving... all we agreed was that I was getting out of your seat... it’s up to you how you want to get past me,” I replied with a wink.

“Are you being serious?!?!?” Soraya asked looking panicked

“When am I ever not serious?” I replied with a straight face.

I watched as Soraya bit her bottom lip as if she was thinking it through. Then she straightened her posture and stepped towards me. As soon as she went to step past me I moved forward slightly so that our bodies touched. I heard Soraya’s breath hitch as she froze rooted to the spot.

It was as if time stood still. Soraya and i stood with our bodies moulded perfectly together... as if we were made for one another. 

I brushed some of her hair away from her neck and lent to it as if i was about to kiss it but nibbled on her earlobe instead. I felt Soraya sigh and close her eyes. 

"CAIN THIS IS WRONG! NOT HERE, NOT IN PUBLIC!" i mentally chastised myself.

 Begrudgingly i moved away from Soraya's delectable neck and whispered into her ear.

“Don’t you need to get to your seat Soraya,” I whispered in her ear.

When Soraya didn’t reply I gently pushed her into her seat as we were gathering an audience and I knew Soraya wouldn’t want everyone to see this. When Soraya sat in her seat she seemed to snap out of whatever trance she was in as she turned round to thank me. I smiled back at her and left the canteen.

Stopping in my tracks suddenly I turned round.

“Soraya, What do you have next?” I called out

“Psychology ... why?”

“See you next lesson,” I laughed and sauntered of.

******* -Soraya’s POV

Whatever just happened there I need to make sure it doesn’t happen again. It was if I actually enjoyed having my body that close to Cain’s and I felt so stupid when Cain had to practically push me onto my seat. It’s obvious he doesn’t see me in that way. Maybe I’ll always just be Dominic’s little sister to him.

I feel so stupid right now.

A/N: a lot of points of view in this chapter so sorry if it get’s confusing!!

Love, peace and chocolate SimplySoul x