BTS 2016 ACHIEVEMENTS ♥

2016 was really BTS year! They received many awards and they accomplished a lot of goals.  

Let us all look back to their 2016 achievements, so that we can motivate more to vote and to give them more awards this 2017. ^_^ BTS x ARMY fighting!

--- BTS 2016 ACHIEVEMENTS ---

•》First and currently the only K-Pop artist to receive an emoji on Twitter.

•》Most Youtube views for a K-Pop boy group in first 24 hours for Blood, Sweat & Tears with 6.347M views.

•》Fastest K-Pop boy group video to reach 10M views in 40 hours for Blood, Sweat & Tears.

•》Recieved an All-Kill on the Korean Charts with WINGS.

•》Highest charting K-Pop album in the US iTunes, charting at #1 with WINGS.

•》Highest charting K-Pop song in the US iTunes, charting at #29 with Blood, Sweat & Tears.

•》Most first day album sales for WINGS with 141,600 sales in Korea (according to Hanteo Charts).

•》Most first week album sales for WINGS with 347,248 sales in Korea (according to Hanteo Charts).

•》Most liked video on V App for BTS WINGS Preview Show with 132,809,591 hearts.

•》Highest ranked K-pop group video in the Youtube Daily Views, at #1.

•》Most Youtube likes in 24 hours for a K-Pop group for Blood, Sweat & Tears with 582,500 likes.

•》Second fastest Youtube video by K-Pop artist to reach 20M views for Blood, Sweat & Tears in 136 hours.

•》Highest ranked K-Pop artist on the Canadian Billboard Album Charts with WINGS, ranking at #19.

NOTE: BTS is the first and currently the only Korean artist to enter the Canadian charts.

•》Highest ranked K-Pop artist on the US Billboard 200 with WINGS at #26.

•》Best first week album sales for K-Pop artist in the US with 16,000 sales with WINGS.

•》First and currently the only K-Pop artist to have three albums on the US 200 Charts.

•》Most number of weeks on #1 on the World Albums Chart for any K-pop artist for WINGS for 5 weeks.

•》Highest ranked K-Pop group in the Billboard Social 50 chart, ranking at #1.

•》Highest ranked K-Pop group in the Billboard Digital Albums Chart with WINGS at #1.

•》Highest ranked K-Pop group in the Billboard Digital Singles Chart with Blood, Sweat & Tears at #2.

•》Highest ranked K-Pop artist at the Billboard's Artist 100 with BTS at #16.

•》Highest one month sales on the Gaon Charts with over 680,000 albums sold, also ranking at #1.

•》Received the Album Of The Year Daesang for The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever.

•》Recieved the Artist Of The Year Daesang.

NOTE: BTS is the first and currently the only artist to receive this Daesang who are not from the 'Big 3'.

•》The first and currently the only K-Pop artist to enter the list "Top 20 Albums of 2016" by Fuse, with ranking at #8.

•》On the Billboard Year-End World Albums Chart, WINGS is ranked at #6 and The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Part 2 is ranked at #9, both being the highest-ever charting K-Pop albums.

•》On the Billboard Year-End World Artists Chart, BTS is the highest-ever charting K-Pop artist at #5.

•》On the Billboard Year-End Social Chart, BTS is the only K-Pop group to enter, ranking at #34.

•》On Twitter Top Tracks Chart, Fire is ranked #26 and Save Me is ranked #36.

•》On Gaon's Top Five Albums according to album sales, BTS is #1 with WINGS, and #3 with The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever.

•》BTS is #1 on the K-Pop groups with most influence on Tumblr.

•》BTS won the Best Group of 2016 in PopCrush Fan Choice Awards.

•》BTS' ARMYs won the Most Loyal Fanbase of 2016 in PopCrush Fan Choice Awards.

•》BTS won the Best K-Pop Act of 2016 in PopCrush Fan Choice Awards.

•》BTS won the Best Album of 2016 in PopCrush Fan Choice Awards.

•》On Billboard's list "10 Best K-Pop Albums of 2016: Critic's Pick", BTS' WINGS is #1.

•》WINGS won Hanteo 2016 Album Award.

•》Blood, Sweat & Tears is #1 with 89.658 points and Fire is #2 with 89.116 points on Songs with Highest Gaon 'Social' Chart Points of 2016.

•》BTS is selected in KBS World Radio 2016 K-Pop as Best Boy Group.

•》Fire is selected in KBS World Radio 2016 K-Pop as Best Song.

•》BTS was selected as the Stars That Have Really Brightened Up by 1theK.

•》According to Gaon, BTS as accumulated 1.4M album sales, this year, with WINGS and The Most Beautiful Moment In Life: Young Forever combined.

Source: http://aminoapps.com/page/btsarmy/1275868/bts-2016-achievements