#1 BTS Facts

Hello, long time no update. Sorry for waiting! :)

I am posting BTS cute facts and 20 facts for every chapter so stay tuned. xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACT #1

V was once assigned to introduce BTS as a whole in an interview. His introduction went like this, "All of us... uhh... are very cheerful, and we don't get sick... very healthy everyday-" then Rap Monster interrupted him because he can't stand V's way of introducing the group. Because of this, the members burst out laughing and Rap Monster ended up introducing the group instead.

-

FACT #2

The members, especially Jimin were really proud of Rap Monster when he did his solo activity.

-

FACT #3

While Rap Monster was in the midst of filming his MV for 'Do You', the members came to the filming location to support their leader. When they came, peace and silence got shattered.

-

FACT #4

J-Hope praised V by saying, "Our V, he's very charming. He's also very talented. Anyone who looks at him would really want to have him. He has that type of charm."

-

FACT #5

When Rap Monster was filming his music video for his song 'Do You', he felt the boredom and weariness because his members weren't there.

-

FACT #6

Jimin said that he feels very happy when J-Hope bullies him.

-

FACT #7

Rap Monster said that you can only see the charm of having a cute and baby-like face and a very nice body and abs from Jimin.

-

FACT #8

Jungkook thinks that although Rap Monster is very smart, he's a bit like a "black hole". He also thinks that Rap Monster is very charming.

-

FACT #9

Jin once complimented Jungkook for his body and abs.

-

FACT #10

Suga once said that Jin is very handsome to the point that he thought, "Will this hyung be okay in this group (BTS)?"

-

FACT #11

V said that Suga is really funny and very good at talking.

-

FACT #12

V: Suga hyung can be a DJ on a radio show~

Suga: Radio? Because you wouldn't be able to see my face? (Is that it?)

V: No~ it's because you are good in talking.

Suga: Ohh, thank you. I'm truly thankful.

-

FACT #13

Jimin said that J-Hope would excel if he would do some variety shows because he has good reactions.

-

FACT #14

As a leader, Rap Monster thinks that Jin and V will do well in acting if they would be given the chance to do so.

-

FACT#15

BTS is nicknamed as "Korea's Trendy Idol."

-

FACT #16

J-Hope can now perform his beat box a little longer thann before.

-

FACT #17

Suga wrote the lyrics of his parts in the songs Cypher Pt.3: Killer, Blanket Kick, and 24/7=Heaven while he was on the airplane.

-

FACT #18

In BTS' Dark and Wild album, tracks 1-7 represent "Dark" then tracks 8-1 represent "Wild". Tracks 1-7 have dark and strong lyrics while tracks 8-14 have sweet and emotional lyrics.

-

FACT #19

BTS' song 'Blanket Kick' was writen by Bang Sihyuk 9Bang PD-nim). It is a song about how teenagers feel after spending their time with their loved ones.

-

FACT #20

The members and the producers took a long time in producing the song 'Can You Turn Off Your Phone' because of its repetitive structure. It has 16 or 12 lines of rap then chorus, then 16 or 12 lines of rap again, and then chorus again going to the interlude then chorus to finish it off. The rappers had to use short sentences to rap because of the arrangement.

SOURCE: bangtancutefacts.tumblr.com