On the road again

I changed a little bit of the last chapter. Instead of it being 5 days, it's now changed to 19 days. Anyway, enjoy :-)

Jade's P.O.V

"You need to come back" Michael says.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"I'm deadly serious. The only person who can fix this is you. All I know is that rumors on twitter are saying you are cheating on him with Nash which I know isn't true because I know you and you wouldn't do that. So can you please fix Luke. Your our only hope"

"I'll think about it."

"Thank you!! I gotta go record some vocals. Bye granger!"

"Bye clifford"

When I hang up I hear a knock on my door.

"Hi sweetie, I just got off the phone with Ashton. I think you should try and fix this. If not for yourself but for the band, you and I both know that. I'll book you in for a flight on Monday." Mum says walking out of my room.

"Okay, thanks mum." I say going to pack, again.

~ 2 DAYS LATER ~

"Here we are again" I say at the airport saying goodbye to mum.

"That we are. Go fix Luke. I'll see you whenever you get back." Mum says hugging me.

"Bye mum love you" I say walking off into the plane. I think I have the whole wearing comfortable clothing on planes now seeing as I've been on so many.

http://www.polyvore.com/becoming_an_irwin_on_road/set?id=114661193

I never thought Luke Hemmings would be the reason I would be going back and forth to America and missing school. Not that I'm complaining. I'm on my way to Hershey, I'm a bit excited I've seen the arena and it looks amazing! I put my music on and press play, the song ain't it fun by Paramore comes on and I close my eyes and let the music take me away to another world.

~ 24 HOURS LATER ~

Back in America, I actually love this place but nothing will beat Australia. Ashton and Michael are picking me up just before they have to go to a writing session so I'm going to go with them. When I get off the plane I go to the luggage collection place and grab my bag and go find Mashton.

"JADE!!" I hear that very familiar voice scream.

"ASHTON!" I scream back as I see two boys run at me, swallowing my in a giant group hug.

"Guys... can't breath..." I say

"Oh sorry" they say.

"We've missed you!" Michael says.

"Dude, it's been 2 weeks" I say laughing.

"The longest 2 weeks of our lives" Ashton says.

"Okay well let's go to writing!!" Michael says as we walk to the car.

We finally get to writing and it's really boring cause I have nothing to do except sit on the couch watching the boys be idiots which can be quite funny but does get boring. While I'm waiting for the boys to finish their writing session with John Feldman or Feldy as the boys call him, I get a phone call, from Calum. Well shit. I walk out of the room to take it.

"Hey Cal!" I answer

"Hey Jade! We miss you!" He says

"Well I miss you too. The next time we see each other I am going to give you the biggest hug."

"Yes you are going to get the biggest hug in your life! I really miss your presence on tour"

"Oh cal, bringing out the big words."