Chapter Thirty-One Restricted.

He moved then, pressing me down into the pillows with one hand and sliding down and off me himself. 'You will let me lead Amelia,' he said, he sounded stern and I knew that if I didn't agree to this demand he would still back away. Today was not for games and teasing, for making him lose his grip on himself.

I had eternity with him to do just that, so tonight he would be in control. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that he would guide me, us, through this safely. I wasn't even afraid that it would hurt, despite his size.

I allowed the trust to be visible on my face, let the knowledge bleed into my eyes as I locked gazes with him. He nodded and slid his hands down my body in a gentle caress, rubbing his fingers across my abdomen and then down teasingly across my hips.

Shifting position again he so he was kneeling between my legs he ran them back upwards, over my calves and over the sensitive underside of my thighs. His eyes were closed as he explored with his hands and when he opened them again he seemed to have a better grip on himself.

I sighed and felt my body relax when at long last his exploration ended, his fingers at that needy feminine place. I ached for him and I was already pressing myself down against him. He chuckled at my eagerness.

I wasn't sure what to expect but I knew that what happened wasn't it. He bend down and attached his mouth to my aching center, chuckling huskily again when my fingers automatically found their way into his hair to clutch him closer. My back was arching off the bed.

I couldn't keep the moans in as he teased and sucked and licked until I felt pleasure exploding inside of me. Sending white hot ribbons of it through my body until my toes curled. And right at that moment he slipped one of his long tapered fingers inside me.

'Nathaniel,' I said hoarsely as I forced my hands to unclench from his hair. The tight grip must have been painful but he hadn't uttered a single complaint, in fact his skin was starting to glow now and I briefly wondered if that meant he was losing control.

His movements were calculated and precise however as he gently moved his finger inside me, adding another when he saw the pleasure it brought on my face. There was a look of concentration on his face as he brought me to orgasm a second time, using his talented fingers so he could look intently at my face.

I felt my cheeks heat up under the scrutiny even though I knew he loved watching my expression's, my reactions to his every touch. It wasn't difficult to read the waves of content, happiness and heavy desire rolling off him.

I bucked my hips against his hands, not understanding why he still didn't move to take me. To make me his. Still using his talented hands to bring me pleasure although he was using one now to press me down and keep me from moving.

'What are you waiting for?' I managed to gasp as he slipped a third finger inside and then spread his fingers as if testing and stretching.

A teasing lick of his tongue over that sensitive nub of nerves before he replied: 'I'm preparing you a ghrá mo chroí.'

'Why?' my question no more than a whisper. Pleasure was rocking through me, telling me I was so close to that edge for the third time in what seemed like hardly any time at all now. My eyes had closed as I clutched onto the covers beneath me as if my life depended on it.