Chapter Twenty-Six Restricted.

I expected him to climb on me and devour me, at the end of his patience and ready to take me in the most primal way. I realized I wasn't entirely averse to that idea...

But instead he knelt at my feet and attached his mouth to the instep of my ankle, nibbling, licking and kissing. The feel of his fangs grazing my skin was amazing and the way he took his own sweet time to make sure he really covered every inch of skin...

I had never felt so loved and adored as I did in that moment. I felt owned and I loved every second of it.

He worked his way up slowly, using his skilled fingers to ease any lingering knots in my muscles as his talented mouth worked magic. Just when he reached my inner thigh so close to the place that ached the most for him, he switched to my other leg and repeated the process.

He was very slowly driving me insane, my hands clenched tightly in the bedspread as I tried to hold in the moans of pleasure. Pleasure that rocked through my body like an avalanche.

The insolent man let out a husky chuckle as he gazed down at me, enjoying his own handiwork. 'I'm not done yet a ghrá mo chroí,' he whispered when I latched onto his hand and tried to pull it to my aching core. Trying to convey to him how much I wanted him in that moment.

He pulled my hand up to his mouth and nibbled on the pad of each of my fingers making his way slowly across the sensitive skin of my wrist. 'Let go Ams... I'll take care of you, it's a promise,' he whispered against my skin.

With a sigh I gave in to him, trusting him completely. My mental shields dropping. When that happened he swept into my mind lavishing me mentally with the same attention as he was doing physically to my body.

He made good on his promise twice over, kissing every inch of my body. Saving that aching, needy, feminine part of me for last.

The moment he touched me there for the most intimate kiss of my life my body fell apart. I melted from the inside out as a raging inferno rushed over me, exploding in stars in front of my eyes. I cried out with the release and my fists automatically clenched in his luscious hair, pulling him closer.

He didn't stop then. No, he kept licking and sucking and kissing me until he threw me over that edge a second time. Even then he didn't stop, adding his skilled fingers to torment me even further, slipping one of them inside me for the first time. It had me arching off the bed in shocked delight. That first finger was joined by a second until hoarse from moaning I came a third time.

Only then did he relent, climbing up on my body to press his weight gently down on me. Kissing my forehead tenderly as I tried to come back to my senses.

A very satisfied male chuckle resounded as he looked at my dazed expression, 'Feeling good a ghrá mo chroí?'

I was too sated to really respond to that until I realized that his arousal still pressed against my thigh. He'd taken care of me but taken nothing for himself.

I scoffed out loud, 'Little self-restrained concerning me you said...'