0.5

Hoseok was closing up the coffee shop,gathering all his possessions and making sure that the coffee machines were correctly turned off. His stomach was bubbling with pure excitement. He couldn't keep the cheesy grin off his face, he was going to hang out with the pure precious angel that was Yoongi.

before he turned the lights off,he unlocked his phone and used the selfie cam to check his face out. He looked utterly exhausted and worn out from the days work (that day had been exceptionally busy) and the day before where he had danced until dawn. He made a face at the phone,it was too late to fix anything any ways,he thought.

The night air was bitter yet the street was still buzzing with life. Rowdy teenagers were yelling,enjoying their freedom. Couples were huddled closely and sporty people were jogging.
The stars were out and they looked marvellous. Hoseok kept the slight smile on his face, despite him shivering with the cold. He hadn't dressed great for the time of year and he was regretting it badly.

"Hoseok!" He turned around at the call of his name and saw Yoongi standing across him, a gigantic black scarf wrapped around his neck. His cheeks were flushed red from the biting cold.

He ran towards him and they greeted each other happily and began to walk together.

"So at first I thought of bringing you to a coffee shop but I realised that you've probably had enough of them so I decided to bring you to this ramen place?"

Hoseok grinned at the suggestion,he was extremely happy that Yoongi thought it out just for him.

"Of course! I love ramen!"

When they arrived at the restaurant,they were seated near a window and had their orders taken.

"I'm so hungry I can actually eat anything right now," Hoseok whined. Yoongi chuckled at his cuteness and poked his cheek.

Hoseok instantly blushed bright red, all thoughts of being cold and hungry leaving him.

"Hoseok-ah you get red pretty easily,do I make you flustered,gorgeous?"

There it was.

Hoseok wanted to choke.

He laughed softly and nodded his head.

"Yeah you do make me flustered  actually,how could I not be flustered if some hot dude is poking my cheek?"

Yoongi laughed.

"I'm always gunna aim to fluster you then, beautiful."

Their talk ended when the food arrived and hoseok was shovelling ramen down his throat,warming his stomach.

"Oh my god this is so good I haven't ever been here before!" He exclaimed.

"Mm I always come here it's pretty great if I do say so myself,"

"But you come to the cafe more," Hoseok says, looking at Yoongi.

"I have been recently yes."

---

After they finished eating (Yoongi insisted that he would pay, leaving hoseok to grumble under his breath) , they went for a walk on the pier. They chatted blissfully, learning even more about the other.

Hoseok stuffed his hands in his pockets,his hands numb with cold. He was frozen to death. Yoongi eyed him and shook his head.

"God look at you you're going to contract hypothermia! Here take this," and he threw his scarf on the poor shaking boy. Hoseok gave Yoongi a side hug and thanked him.

"This is like a cheesy movie,"

"You liked it don't even go there." Yoongi laughed at hoseok.

The eldest of the two suddenly grabbed the other's hand and held it,swinging it while walking.

Hoseok gasped.

Gosh he was flustered.

Yoongi kept the smirk on his face and they continued to walk, stopping to view the stars together,all thoughts of the cheesiness leaving them.

Hoseok felt content next to the short man next to him.

Cheesy indeed, Min Yoongi, cheesy indeed.