Chapter 22

Why?! Why would I ever think that painting a male nude would be a great idea? Maybe it was back in the Rennaissance but those fuckers did not have to deal with Raven. What the fuck was I thinking? I'm not kidding. I don't want a visual of his junk because if he ever flashes me with that Russian baby maker, I'm gonna fucking hurl!

Well, at least he's still wearing a robe right now. Corey asked to stay while I'm painting his boyfriend. I guess every chance he can get to see him naked, he takes. I would be glad if I never see him in the nude again. Yes. Again because he likes to parade in his birthday suit a lot. He must have started a club with Axel and Luke. They're the same. Always half or completely showing their goods in the common room. Sang is the only one to like the view in Axel's and Luke's case. She shares the joy with Corey when it comes to Raven. Ugh. That fucker just took his robe off.

" Oy! If you want this to work, you better not flash me your nuts or your magic wand! Corey, don't make him all happy and shit because I swear to God, if you do, I'm calling Severus and he's going to make Raven a Ravenetta! Chop, chop or I'm going to chop, chop something you like very much, Corey! "

I think he got the message. He's backing away while watching Raven's body like he wants to be sure that everything is where it should be and that nothing is already missing. Dude, relax. I'm not a wizard. Even if I would love to. I get lost in my work, adding some light in Raven's eyes to make him more realistic. As I'm completely absorbed, I vaguely hear Raven coughing to get my attention. Sighing and rolling my eyes, I put my brush down on a nearby table and look at him.

" What is it, now? "

" It's for Sang. I don't want to hide anything from her. Paint my cock. "

" I'm not painting that thing! I won't look at it for who knows how long so that Trouble can see what's between your legs! I'm not willing and I won't fucking obey! "

"  If you paint my cock, I will give you Krasotu. "

" What's that? "

" One of my favorite guns. It means Beauty. "