Chapter 2

Ariana-

Beep beep beep beep

All I heard was beeping noises

Beep beep beep beep

It got kind of annoying. I shook my head to side to side to see if I could tell where I was. My eyes wouldn't open they were to weak just like my body was too weak.

I tried again and again then my eyes finally open but everything was a blur I couldn't see straight all I saw were blobs of stuff.

My eyelashes were just too heavy and wouldn't stay open. For about 20 minutes I did that till I felt a bright light hit my face.

I instantly opened my eyes to see it was the doctor who was checking my eyes.

"Can you see miss. Grande?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said weakly.

He took the bright light out of my face and placed it on the counter that was next to the hospital bed I was laying in.

"Baby." I heard my mothers voice crying running inside my room with red puffy eyes and she look well not the best.

"Mom." I said trying to smile. But my smile faded once I looked down to my arms to see big patches of bandages.

"Sweet heart are you alright?" She asked with a worried look she always gives me.

"Yes mama where is Frankie?" I asked knowing what she would say but changing the subject.

She was about to speak when she got interrupted by low voices.

"Ariana!" I heard I turned my head slowly to see the boy of one direction next to my bed with big teddy bears and chocolate.

"Hi guys nice seeing you again." I said to them. Last time I have seen or talk to the boys would have to be at the American Music Awards.

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked setting down his giant teddy bear next to me.

"Good I guess." I say they nod.

"Excuse me Ariana's mother can we have a word with you?" A nurse says. My mama walked out with the nurse and closed the door behind them.

"So what are you guys doing here." I said trying to sound happy and changing the awkwardness.

"Well we found you last night on 303 Blum Street." Zayn spoke.

"Wait you found me how?" I asked curious for their answer.

"Well we heard in the news that you were missing so we went to the last gas station you went to and from their we asked the worker if he has seen you he said no but we kept looking and driving soon I spotted a figure laying on the sidewalk and we stopped and saw it was you and we called 911." Niall said finishing his sentence with a drink of water.

"Oh thanks you save me and my brothers life." I said smiling. Them I heard the door open and so crying.

"Mama what's wrong where is Frankie?" I asked again.

She walked over to me and held her hand out I reached to her hand and she helped me up from the bed.

"Mama where are we going." I said anxious to know.

But she didn't respond we kept walking and with the boys behind us.

We finally stop at a room and enter it. I quickly scan the room when my eyes laid on Frankie. He looked soulless very pale and dead.

"Mom why does Frankie look like a zombie?" I asked seriously.

"Look Ariana hun Frankie is in a serious coma he can die from this and this monitor." She said pointing to a machine,"it is to keep him alive just in case he regains strength if the plug gets pulled he's dead if he doesn't wake up in at least 6 months you might not have a brother anymore." My mama said crying.

~~

I came back to my bed knowing that I caused this. It's my fault that Frankie is in a coma and is brain-dead only if I would have never thought about going to a club. This is all my fault.

Then I heard the door creek . I turned to see a blonde hair boy with amazing blue eyes. I smiled," hi Niall."

"Hey are you ok you seem just very hurt by what you just heard." He said rubbing my arm.

"Yeah,it's my fault Frankie has that." I said on the edge of crying.

"No it's not don't think like that." He said hugging me,"if you need anything you know how to contact me or the boys." He said hugging me one more time and leaving.

--

I soon got very tired and I fell asleep. In a very deep deep sleep but a very beautiful dream. It was when I first met Niall and the boys well at least 3 of them.

We were here about a year and a half ago for victorious. Doing little shows for our fans here. So it was me and Victoria's turn to sing our song L.A Boyz.

We sang and sang but when it ended. We took a quick brake and went backstage to see the boys standing there.

We introduced our self and exchanged numbers. But that was it. Once we got back to L.A a couple months later there was a rumor that me and Zayn were dating. I denied the rumor.

Then couple months later like 2 me and Niall were being rumored as a couple. That time I didn't say anything well because Niall is incredibly cute and I liked him but he denied it over tweeter.

But yeah things happen for a reason. I think that was going to be the last time I see Niall for a while so I'm very sad now.

________________________________________________________________________

Very sucky ending but still beautiful!

I'll try to make more nariana moments but they are just going to be friends for a while sorry!

But love yaaaa

Byeeee xxxx